Arvostelut (229)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 21 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. tammikuu 2024

We are experiencing a lot of issues with your app. The latest one is it refuses to list certain SKU's

Gamefish
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 19. tammikuu 2024

Dear Gamefish,

We appreciate your usage of our app since 2022 and are sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced.
Our support team is eager to assist you and resolve this matter promptly. You created a support ticket, we answered you to request additional details to better assist you, and you never answered, so it was not possible to help you.
We just sent you an email so you can book a call with our support team who will solve your issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

20. maaliskuu 2024

Sadly this product is junk. Tried to sync orders and there's no way to select the Amazon products for which sales should sync to Shopify. Confusing and doesn't work. Save your time and skip this one.

Tabs Chocolate
12 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

We're sorry to hear about your negative experience and apologize for any frustration this has caused. We have reached out to your email to gather more information and assist you with your order import concern, or any other concerns that you may have. Rest assured, our team is diligently working on improving both our support documentation and overall customer satisfaction.

24. maaliskuu 2024

Slow customer service response, complicated instructions

Inland Roasters
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

We apologize for the experience and the frustration this has caused to you. We have reached out to you via email to gather more information and assist you with exporting your products or any other concerns you may have. Rest assured, our team is diligently working on our support instructions and overall customer satisfaction

13. syyskuu 2023

I would rate this app higher but it is largely misleading. You're given a free trial, but the free trial is used up before you can use the app. I was chargers over $40.00 before I could even sync my store to Amazon. Once I synced my store my products would not sync. It isn't a free trial if it takes 2 weeks to be approved to sell on the app.

The Buzzz Co.
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 9. lokakuu 2023

Hi, The Buzzz Co.

I am sorry to hear you have had difficulties setting up your account. We are always here to help.
Please note that your Amazon account must be fully active before using the app.
You won't be able to connect if you are still waiting for approval from Amazon.

Also, I see that after the trial period, you were on our free plan, and there has been no charge from us at all. As a third-party Shopify app, we do not cover Amazon subscription fees incurred.

Once your Professional Amazon account is fully active, we will be glad to assist you with the integration. We give free live onboarding sessions. You can definitely contact us to schedule a call.

8. tammikuu 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®
Espanja
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. helmikuu 2024

Ok

UDM Beauty
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. syyskuu 2023

sempre piena di bug e malfunzionamenti con la sincronizzazione...da 1 anno e mezzo.

Massive Music Store
Italia
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

We're so sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the app. We understand this can be frustrating, and we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

We've reached out to you via email if you are still experiencing this or if there's anything else we can do. We're dedicated to making things right and ensuring you have a positive experience with us.

2. syyskuu 2021

Great app to integrate Amazon with Shopify, a lot of useful features and flexibility customizing it as the business need. In addition to a great support team, answer questions with a clear an direct to the point answers and actions. Thank you!

East West Shop Inc
Feed.Biz vastasi 9. syyskuu 2021

Thanks a lot for your nice review, and don't hesitate to inquire about our support whenever you need it, it also helps to improve the solution.

Muokattu 9. huhtikuu 2024

It's very easy to set up the app and connect our Amazon account with shopify. The support team was very helpful and the app works very well. We've been using this app for more than 3 years now, we've tried other apps as well but amazon app works really great comparing to others. When there are minor issues, support team is very responsive to take care of all issues. highly recommended.

JemJem
Muokattu 28. toukokuu 2020

I can't confirm the experience Kirana und Red Star had. The app works fine for us. It is much simpler than others I have tested. I had contact to the developer and he extended the logic for the inventory rules which I really appreciate. I plan to stay with the app as long as Amazon.de is not officially supported by Shopify.

HORST
Saksa
Feed.Biz vastasi 30. toukokuu 2020

Thank you a lot for your review, it has been a great pleasure to assist you. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time.