Arvostelut (219)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 21 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
20. toukokuu 2024

since yesterday it seems to have been able to import orders normally, I hope that in the future there will not be a similar situation, and the solution to the problem is also very long, but thank you very much for your help!

DamDamGo
Espanja
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

We're continuously doing our best to improve our app and we appreciate your awesome rating and support!

14. toukokuu 2024

I am using Amazon Integration Plus to sync my Amazon with Shopify store, so FBM can be fulfilled in all one place. When I set up the connection, the orders transferred across smoothly. I then had some issues around not knowing how to get the rules up and going, but reached out to the customer service team who jumped on a call with me straight away. Very good customer service, thank you Keterson for your help!

Béa Fertility
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

We're thrilled you had a great experience! Thanks for the fantastic review! We'll share this with him and always here when you need help!

21. toukokuu 2024

Keterson is great and very helpul is explaining how the app works - showed us features of the app we were not aware of.

Mighty Well
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for the great review! We'll share this with Keterson and are here to help whenever you need us!

28. toukokuu 2024

I received so much help and insight on how to sell and import my product on amazon. He did a great job taking his time teaching me. i was totally lost and did not know what i was doing. I was so close to giving up its crazy

PrettyLittleChicks
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 31. toukokuu 2024

Thanks for the amazing review! Your support means so much to us!

24. toukokuu 2024

Totally streamlines the process of getting your products into Amazon. The user interface is pretty straightforward if you're familiar with hour Amazon accepts listings, etc. Customer service was amazing as well. Easily scheduled a call to get my questions answered. Highly recommend.

The Kentaro Collective
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you're happy with our service!

7. kesäkuu 2024

App is fabulous, didn´t know it until now. And the customer service or the walkthrough is exceptional!!!! This customer service is what amazon should emulate.

oldskuul
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Feed.Biz vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

We're very glad to know that you enjoy our app! We appreciate the awesome review!

21. helmikuu 2024

Very supportive team, usually helped to solve the problems and gave useful tipps regarding Amazon Marketplace. If everything is set up neatly, the orders will sync with Shopify seamlessly. Recommend.

COLLOSEUM Fashion
Saksa
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. huhtikuu 2024

Ketrson, was fantastic, showed me how to work this great app, worked smoothly and easily.

Crystalbloomaromatics
Kanada
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. heinäkuu 2023

Keterson was so patient with me!! I had numerous calls with him and he handheld through the whole process. The app is proving to be very detailed but the models he helped me create will be gamechangers in terms of building my listings quickly. Thank you!!!

Wing Light Art Designs
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. tammikuu 2024

Estamos probando el modulo y la verdad que nos va genial.
Además la gente de soporte es muy amable y atienden las necesidades y dudas que van surgiendo.
Muy valorable y agradecido.

Valquer®