Recensies (225)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 21% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 augustus 2021

I'm very happy of this app and I've find awesome the support service (with Keterson) helping me to integrate my shopify e-commerce.
Patience, competence and, last but not least, being able to understand my bad English. Great job, now we look forward to making sales to further raise the level of satisfaction.
Ramon

Italian Sprout
Italië
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 20 augustus 2021

You are right, indeed, the sales, brick & mortar or physical, whatever it is, requires patience, we are also here to try to accelerate as best as possible the Amazon catalog integrations.
Thank you very much for this review, do not hesitate to contact us again, you are welcome.

27 januari 2022

So far so good. After learning how to use this app with the help of their awesome support I'm starting to see how much of an advantage this is to sync it to my existing Shopify store. It saves me so much time! Thank you :)

BorderPrint
Bewerkt 9 december 2021

A great app that help's with the integration of your store onto the Amazon platform. A little difficult to navigate without a screen share tutorial but once I was shown how it works it was off to the races.

nightrose
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 6 november 2021

We talked internally and we are thinking the same, this App is really PRO oriented, and not user-friendly, it makes it very powerful but the side effect is it makes it complicated for the beginners or intermediates. Anyway, we really do appreciate your comments and nice review about it. Of course, feel free to contact us anytime.

15 februari 2023

You must stay away from this app! I have used this for over 2 years. Worked great until last Summer. Completely stopped working for several weeks. Eventually was somewhat working again and in the last 2 months completely stopped again. Orders do not sync, shipping does not sync, inventory does not sync. I see errors in the logs "Developer is blocked from calling these apis". Even worse, they will never respond to any emails or tickets. They can offer an explanation here, but trust me this is a bad app. I have reported it directly to shopify as well as it is costing customers money.

PoolAndSpaFlow
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 30 augustus 2023

Dear PoolAndSpaFlow team,

We apologize that you have experienced some issues while syncing to Amazon.
We have made tremendous improvement in our service and support.
Our app recently made major update to ensure stability, performance, and reliability.
We now offer free support and respond all inquires within 24 hours or less.

1 november 2020

i was looking for shopify and amazon integration from last approx 3 years , but i couldn't able to find out than i came across this app, app is so amazing and developers are to much aware of shopify and amazon collections, syncing - inventory and orders, great app great support, if you want to mazimize your business and want to become seller on amazon with shopify website go for it..

Toyhome
India
6 april 2020

Great amazon order import ant product listing app. Very helpful support team. Thanks for your support.

Tortendekoshop
Duitsland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
20 december 2022

Great App. Helpful and responsive customer service. Automation is very goo. Takes a little bit getting used to the interface and understanding how some of it works. But once you do, you're good.

Healo Foods
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 4 maart 2023

This used to be a great app with outstanding customer service. No more. Too many bugs in the app and ZERO customer service. Maybe someone else owns the company now. It deserves no stars for complete disappearance of any customer support. Do not aggrevate yourself and waste hours. Get something else. CED Commerce is much better.

Doggylips.Com LLC
7 april 2023

The app in the last month has had many bugs and the customer service that is being provided is slow, not effective (canned responses) and sometimes non existent. We have used this app for over a year and it used to work perfect. Around a month ago new items with matching SKU's on Amazon and Shopify would not sync inventory or product info. In the last two weeks the app had further problems and this lead to most of our catalog with matching SKU's to not sync products or Inventory. This has lead to us manually adjusting inventory on Amazon and Shopify. After around 8 emails and multiple weeks attempting to get the issue resolved, we have reached our breaking point and will need to change to a new app. Be weary of this app and be aware there may be problems. The other reviews below are accurate and we could not put our Amazon business at risk due to app issues. Think twice before choosing this app.

Sockfly
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 17 april 2023

I am sorry you went through this trouble.
We've got to handle some major bugs, as you mentioned, including some issues with our support tools.
I understand that merchants should be extra careful with their Amazon business. We take that very seriously.
I am happy to say now that all bugs were corrected. The app is stable, and running properly, bringing solutions to all old and new users. We also took all necessary measures to provide better support and respond to any possible inquiry in a timely manner.

26 maart 2023

Just an incredibly frustrating experience. I have been holding off switching apps due to the amount of work it has taken us to set up Amazon integrations and the work involved in find the right one that works with what we are doing. Enough is enough, especially considering the magnitude of this new malfunction. The hardest part during all the glitches is the lack of communication; the app will simply stop working without any notice, leaving us with no idea that orders did not get received/synced, or that tracking information did not get relayed back to Amazon - essentially requiring constant oversight with the Amazon account to assure all tracking data has been sent and orders are syncing (big part of what the app is supposed to take away). As other reviews have pointed out, after the glitch has been fixed, we'd just get a popup with an apology notice. This happened a number of times, all without notice. Would have been really helpful to have an e-mail sent informing us that the app had gone down and to be on the lookout for orders. Very disappointing to have an experience like this.
When I try to login to the app now to manually sync orders, I cant even get into the dashboard (just shows a long list of code). Not sure what the issue is but it doesn't look good. I reached out to the app developer yesterday and have heard nothing thus far. Not an area where we can just sit and wait.

Solar Pool Supply
Feed.Biz heeft geantwoord 17 april 2023

I am sorry you went through this trouble.