Recensioni (67)

Valutazione complessiva
3,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 67% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 16% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 aprile 2019

This app is worth it's weight in gold.. made my job much easier. All I can say is thank you!

Copa-Wax
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 dicembre 2020

Worst App out there the sync made all my products go down to 10 dollars and I had to cancel tons of orders Not worth the headace It cost me much more then the 30 dollars I spent

Jay's Buy Box
Data modifica: 11 agosto 2020

Just started using this app, It started off easy enough, however, even though I've paid for unlimited product imports it seems I have reached my limit! Doesn't make sense! I suggest looking into alternative programs.
Update: This app needs a lot of improvement. It constantly bugs out, the links sometimes ( most times) need to be highlighted 3x and pasted 2x to even work.
Update: STILL needs big improvements with the SEO, many, many times I have to change the description to less then 100 words, and the images don't always load.

Lizzy Street Outdoor Dining
11 gennaio 2018

Great App! The customer service is excellent and it makes it really easy to move amazon products to my shopify store. Thanks!!

Adampricestore
Data modifica: 16 dicembre 2022

it is a nice app, but i was paying the basic plan and they still limited my number on 10 imports.
after my review, they fixed it.
i consider a good option.

InBanShop
5 ottobre 2020

Best App for Amazon Affiliate Program Members & Shopify Store Owners !!!
Together with you, my sales have increased! Really cool app, I recommend it to everyone! Thanks a lot to the developers !!!

ELECTRONICS STORE
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2021

I was having a lot of issues prior to contacting customer service; once I was able to get a rep to assist me with my issue it was a matter of a few minutes and my issue was resolved. Overall my experience has been great!!

NaoKed Fashion
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
18 ottobre 2019

Used the app. it's impressive. I am having difficulty to import products to sell on my online store

Shopwishi
Bermuda
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 giugno 2019

I used this app very short time & found it very, very usefull.
However, since Amazon is charging monthly fees of 30 to 40 usd for Associates, that turns the usefulness of the app to zero!

R23PRIME
Cile
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2019

Great app very happy with it, Had a couple of issues at the start which were resolved very quickly by the support team. Thanks!

PowerJunkie