Recensioni (1.032)

Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 marzo 2024

Customer support is great. They answer every single question and now I feel confident to use the app. They can arrange Google meeting if you need to speak for someone. The app is easy to use & quite user-friendly.

Red Bull Ampol Racing Official Team Store
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
4 marzo 2024

The customer service experience was so helpful and I wouldn't have been able to set up my store without it.

SleepyMoo
15 giugno 2024

Amazing app, the supper team has been amazing and help me to take my business to the next level, ty

odolcemaria
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
CedCommerce ha risposto 19 giugno 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!
We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best regards,
CedCommerce

2 febbraio 2024

I recently integrated the CedCommerce Amazon channel into my business, and I am beyond impressed with the level of support and the app's performance.

Firstly, the customer support provided by CedCommerce is unparalleled. The team goes above and beyond to ensure that any questions or concerns are addressed promptly and efficiently. They are not only knowledgeable but also extremely patient, guiding me through the entire process with a friendly and professional attitude. The support alone deserve a 5-star rating.

Secondly, the app itself is a game-changer. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and manage my Amazon channel seamlessly. The features provided are robust and reliable, contributing significantly to the efficiency and effectiveness of my online business. I've tried other similar apps in the past, and CedCommerce stands out as the best.

In conclusion, if you're looking for a reliable Amazon channel integration solution with top-notch customer support, look no further than CedCommerce. It has exceeded my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone in need of a seamless and efficient e-commerce experience. Kudos to the CedCommerce team for creating such an excellent app and providing unmatched support!

PAX
Paesi Bassi
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 marzo 2024

Nice fast replying and very helpful support!

pamuq®
Germania
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 febbraio 2024

Excellent support, helped straight away with uploading products and any issues. Definitely worth it!

Winchworld
15 aprile 2024

Best app and best customer service

Deals Point
Emirati Arabi Uniti
28 febbraio 2024

I definitely recommend this app to other sellers who need a bit more help getting their shopify hooked up to their amazon sellers account. Mannu helped me get everything working for my amazon handmade account and helped me get my products uploaded after multiple errors on my end. Top notch customer service.

Arrow Mountain Boutique
Circa 20 ore di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2024

I'm an actual client. The app is great, and the customer service is excellent. I had a small problem and one of the tech support guys was able to solve it in minutes. I highly recommend this app

Parapharmacy Store
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 marzo 2024

Great support. Easy to work with. Easy to Chat.

ONEKEEPER USA