Algemene beoordeling
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 augustus 2023

I am very happy with this app. It is easy to set up and Looks very good in the Store. The Support is also very kind and replies fast

PrintJourney
Duitsland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juli 2023

Was really easy to setup and increased my sales when I started using it. After a while I upgraded my plan and it increased my sales even more.

Banshee Keys
Australië
26 april 2023

Genuinely love how smooth the installation process is & how good the app is, truly love it, would love to see further features like product page upsell etc integrated as well.

Amazzing
India
19 juli 2023

Great App, increased my AOV straight away! It was very easy to setup and use and configure the offers.

Illum
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 september 2023

very convenient and easy to use this application. I recommend to other sellers

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
19 maart 2023

Great app, it's definitely not a finished product, but their support team is super helpful in setting it up.

Clyde's Leather Company
7 maanden gebruiken de app
27 juni 2023

very good app with quality.is not expensive and very user friendly.

Go4Posters
Duitsland
1 april 2023

This app has really helped me so much I truly thank the amote app for helping organizing my website this looks clean

ROYAL BALANCE APPAREL
17 april 2023

It's great! Special thanks to its Motivational quotes inspire visitors tocheck out feature, which takes the whole shopping experience to a whole new level!

SophicBear
Hongkong SAR van China
Bewerkt 13 april 2023

I personally loved the flawless animation user interface this app is providing that too for pay as you go environment. Awesome.

TYPEZERO Emporium