Fire AMP , 177 recensies

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 juli 2018

Great App, I'm very happy with it.

Easypos Point Of Sale Systems
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
21 november 2018

The best AMP app available, not only that but the customer service is the best we have ever received from the 20 plus apps we have installed! These guys go way beyond the expected to maintain a very high customer service

Official Staunton™
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
21 april 2019

I have been using this APP for 2 months with no regrets whatsoever. For the app settings and customization, Nisarg has been a great help. I have seen great results by using this app since week 1. Highly recommended!

ML Delicate Beauty
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
MLVeda heeft geantwoord 30 april 2019

Thank you for your fabulous review for our amp app. Hope you see improved SEO ranking.
Enjoy the Ride. :)

~MLVeds Customer Relationship Team.

4 oktober 2017

It does exactly what it says it will, and couldn't be any easier to use.

Amkha Seed
Bewerkt 12 februari 2018

Great way to get AMP pages live! Also really helped get the AMP pages indexed and recognised in Google Search Console, which is great for ranking higher in Google!

Shop Lifebyequipe Com
Verenigd Koninkrijk
31 mei 2019

Great support, awesome app - that does exactly what is necessary - create stylish and simple AMNP pages for your shop with super easy setup

InnoNature
Duitsland
MLVeda heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2019

April 30, 2019
Thank you for your fantastic review. Hope our app helps you improve your SEO rank.
Happy to help. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Bewerkt 10 juni 2019

Support is so excellent. My problem is solved quickly. Great app and support! Thank you FireAMP! :)

Shiny Leaf
MLVeda heeft geantwoord 22 juni 2019

Our team is grateful for your kind review. Thank you for using our app for accelerated mobile pages. Hope it "amp" your store sell.
Enjoy the service. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team. :)

20 juli 2018

Good App to keep! Good Support too Love it!|

Happy Way
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 27 november 2018

Thank you for creating this app and making the free trial. It works on my product pages & helped my mobile pages load faster. It could be better if I had the option to remove my logo, as I want to put the important details above the fold.

EDIT: WOW, you have fantastic customer service, I am very amazed that you actually took the time to read the review and follow up on the suggestions that I had. Thank you and keep up the good work!

SG Style
Singapore
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
9 april 2019

Very nice plugin with prefect customer support! Highly recommended. They resolved my issue within 10 mins.

Jadore Hair Supplies
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
MLVeda heeft geantwoord 29 april 2019

We, at MLVeda, Thank you for your wonderful review. It is our pleasure to serve you best.
All the best for your business. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.