Fire AMP , 177 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de setembro de 2023

I used this App for free trail till now and the landing pages from this provider is better than any other SEO pages, as well an acceptable time answer when I ask any question and fast work for all my request, I prefer this App more than to pay bunch off Money for any other SEO providers. Because other APP fee higher. My support Amol is helpful, he helped solve my problem, Thank you.

Yufei Hair
China
8 days usando a aplicação
3 de agosto de 2023

I am very happy with the Fire AMP app. It has sped up my site tremendously. Uchit and his team were very helpful in assisting me with any issues I came across.

ROZURI by Maya
2 months usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2019

I have noticed quicker mobile loading times for our cardstock products. Easy to use. Love to see the AMP symbol by our listings, which are creeping up in the SERPs. Thanks FireAMP!

12x12 Cardstock Shop
1 de agosto de 2018

Good app. Solves the AMP pages hassle fast und reliable.

Wohnreich
Suíça
Editado a 14 de junho de 2018

60% of our traffic on www.SkinCareBYSuzie.com is via mobile and as we all know the All Mighty Google judges you on your speed, AMP pages for mobile will get displayed before your competition if they don't have them, FireAmp is working well and support is good.

Suzieskincare
10 de dezembro de 2018

Awesome support and app! Beautiful AMP pages. It's easy to customize to your site's theme, and includes analytics/page hits. Thanks so much : )

Karma K. Weddings
About 6 years usando a aplicação
3 de maio de 2018

Terrific app. Easily installs, no configuration required. Immediate results regarding speed load with mobile. Support isn't timely, but thorough when they respond.

Robot Cleaner Store
Almost 6 years usando a aplicação
5 de junho de 2018

This is a great app and has helped our sites position and mobile ranking. The support from these guys is also superb

Pro Equine
Reino Unido
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
26 de outubro de 2018

Saves me doing this manually and it does it perfectly, not intrusive and it's FREE. Recommend this App, Thank you

Fozbima Accessories
Reino Unido
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 13 de maio de 2021

Superb app with even better support! Just a few days after installing (simple), Google Search Console showed 487 AMP pages indexed! And just a few days later, the number increased to 514 pp. Support goes above and beyond, offering some customization to match your store. Would highly recommend FireAMP!

The Birdhouse Chick 2