Analyzely ‑ Google Analytics 4 , 104件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年3月26日

Super easy to set up, data and reports are intuitive and informative. Thank you Google and Thank you Shopify for helping me to run, grow and advance my small business by having insights and options to make evidence based decisions!

Glorious Recovery Shop
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
編集日:2024年2月16日

so far so good. all round good tool to use for your store very handy in many different ways

AllGMP
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年4月9日

I like this app it helps with analyzing how many sees your website

JazziAnn
アプリの使用期間:24日
2024年1月27日

Love the app and the work it do to get my site out to prospects.

Mrcollins in online finds
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月9日

its easy to setup

Fidget spinner
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月22日

Appalling support. Over a period of a week sent numerous questions to support and not one replied to.

For what its worth my questions were regarding the reports. They all focused on "top 10" of "top" performing pages etc. There seems to be no way of getting any deeper level of reports?

There doesnt appear to be any kind of filtering options and basically incredibly limited.

I could be wrong - but dont think so -and maybe this is why they couldnt be bothered to reply?

Who knows but I am not waiting to find out as I dont want to pay a years subscription to such a limited app with such appauling back up.

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon
アプリの使用期間:6日
GroPulseが返信しました 2024年1月24日

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We have responded to your inquiries sent to richard@rguitars.co.uk, but it appears that our responses may not have reached you.

We understand the frustration that can arise from communication challenges, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We're committed to resolving this matter promptly. We've sent another email to richard.rguitars@gmail.com. Kindly check your inbox, and feel free to reach out to us there.

2023年11月7日

Have had a great experience with the app, flawless installation and the guys at Gropulse are both knowledgable and patient enough to guide us through some (for us) more advanced usecases

leapp - Refurbished iPhone, MacBook, iPad & iMacs
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年3月3日

Good

Ti-Choupi
フランス
アプリの使用期間:5日
2023年11月21日

I strongly recommend business owners use this product. Love the data collecting.

Raee-Industries