Attrac Announcement Bar Banner , 559 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 novembre 2022

Very useful, although it could use some bulk editing capabilities and some automated personalized copy per geo for example.

Rouge Care
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
27 ottobre 2022

REALLY easy to setup and really flexible to add everything we needed
And support was quick and effective when I needed it.

tastewine
Sudafrica
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 5 giorni
25 settembre 2022

Gerade installiert. Die ersten Schritte super easy und man kann sein eigenes Design erstellen. Starkes Ding

templis.de
Germania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 8 minuti
12 agosto 2022

Works well for free for having one bar in your shop! If you need more than one, you should use another app or pay for a subscription.

igoonactivewear
Paesi Bassi
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 15 giorni
AppHero ha risposto 12 agosto 2022

We believe there is a misunderstanding. You can create an unlimited number of bars in the Free plan. If you need help creating more bars please don't hesitate to contact our support team

15 luglio 2022

As a one person business I sometimes close for a vacation. It's always been a challenge to "get the word out there" as to when I'll be closed. I use the banner to announce my "will be closed" dates well in advance and when I am away. It was easy to set up, but when I went to edit the banner I had already made, it was not obvious how to do that. It didn't take long to figure out, it just wasn't obvious. I like that I can have more than one banner and that I can place banners on either all pages or specific pages. I use a second banner on my shipping page. I also love how they look and that they are obvious.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
4 giugno 2022

This app is good. If only it didn't make you pay for animation. I still enjoy it despite the slight inconvenience. Would totally recommend if you want free access to bars without any additional features like animation which requires a cost of payment each month.

Slide It Up
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un'ora
2 marzo 2022

Easy and fast - even in the free version which is more than enough for a small shop as ours. Thumbs up

HTS Trainbettershop
Germania
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 giorni
Data modifica: 18 ottobre 2021

It worked alright until they enacted a mandatory update and requested access and editing permissions to all of my customer data. This seems completely unrelated to the actual functionality of the app and was never required in previous versions to work. Update: I was contacted after giving this feedback to AppHero and the reason for the updated permissions is for a feature to allow customers to enter their emails in the banner. Shopify only allows bulk permissions to user data, rather than have it more modular and specific, which would make more sense. The developers said they don't read customer data, but it is hard to confirm that so it is based on trust.

Tersaknives Inc.
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 11 mesi
19 agosto 2021

Facile d'utilisation et très flexible. Déjà pas mal de possibilités avec la partie non payante. Je vais regarder par la suite pour le module payant.

Coeur d'essences
Belgio
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 10 mesi
20 giugno 2021

I USED THE APP TO HELP CREATE CUSTOM BANNERS FOR CUSTOM CODES! I LOVE THIS ADD-ON! IT WAS AMAZING TO BEGINNERS.

BREED LIFE ALWAYS