Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 aprile 2021

I like the app, but I would prefer options for graphics such as "blinking," "slide-in," "pop up," etc.

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 aprile 2021

Great app, easy to install and configure your personal options, could use a bit more background options on the paid version.

Chahneke North
Messico
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2021

I USED THE APP TO HELP CREATE CUSTOM BANNERS FOR CUSTOM CODES! I LOVE THIS ADD-ON! IT WAS AMAZING TO BEGINNERS.

BREED LIFE ALWAYS
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 maggio 2019

Very nice app, does what it is designed to do. Only had to do little bit of tweaking with the sizing to get mobile version right, would be even better if it would adjust size automatically.

Pink and Bougie
Paesi Bassi
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 dicembre 2019

The app is great! The support team is a little slow in responding, which has an impact when trying to get messages out asap for the holiday season. Overall though, would recommend!

MMTUM
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 ottobre 2019

My first time using it. I really like it. Thank you I can't wait to try more features to see how to fix my website.

Dear girlfriend
15 luglio 2022

As a one person business I sometimes close for a vacation. It's always been a challenge to "get the word out there" as to when I'll be closed. I use the banner to announce my "will be closed" dates well in advance and when I am away. It was easy to set up, but when I went to edit the banner I had already made, it was not obvious how to do that. It didn't take long to figure out, it just wasn't obvious. I like that I can have more than one banner and that I can place banners on either all pages or specific pages. I use a second banner on my shipping page. I also love how they look and that they are obvious.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies
2 marzo 2019

I was looking for a god announcement bar and I have to say that this one really live up to my expectations. It's simple but at the same time it has everything you need

Outstand
2 novembre 2022

Very useful, although it could use some bulk editing capabilities and some automated personalized copy per geo for example.

Rouge Care
6 marzo 2021

Very good, easy to apply to your store, if you´re not tech savy THIS APP IS IT!
Within 10 mins it was all done, definitly try it out.

Lamaji