Easy orders management.
Filter your orders by tags and make the order management process easy.
Save your time.
Save your time by auto-tagging orders to help you focus on other useful business aspects.
Easy to use.
Get started easily. Simply install and start creating smart order tag rules.
Su Auto Tags Customer & Order
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter all orders that have been placed with a specific location so that you can fulfill them quickly, or, you might like to filter and identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders. Why waste time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of the order tagging?
Can I auto-tag previous orders?
Yes, You are able to tag your all previous orders using the "Tags Previous Order" feature.
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfillment process, highlight particular orders, and much more.
Why tag a customer?
Applying tags to customers can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter the wholesale customers, etc.
What rules can I apply using customer Tagger?
customer Tagger automatically tags customers based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule or new customer signup, we tag it. This allows you to group your customer based on tags to streamline your customers, highlight particular customers, and much more.
Auto tags orders and customers by:
- Fulfillment Location - tagged order based on the fulfillment location.
- POS - tagged order based on the POS location.
- Order Risk - tagged order based on order risk level.
- Pre Order - matches the condition with the product variant quantity.
- Order count - matches the condition with the customer's total order count.
- Shipping Provider - tag base on the shipping provider like UPS, etc...
- POS - Tag order or customer if the order is placed by the POS device.
- SKU - Tag order base on the SKU.
- Payment Methods - Tag based on the Payment Method like COD, money order, bank deposit, etc
- Products (including variants) - checks the order line item.
- Collections - checks if a product belongs to the selected collection
- Order amount - matches the condition with the order total amount
- Number of orders - matches the condition with a number of total orders
- Current customer tag - If a customer has a specific tag
- Tag by discount code - Tag all the customers who use specific discount codes.
- + more than 60+ rules.
It doesn't require any coding or changes to the theme.
The app also supports previous order tagging based on your rule.
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD.
** Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
La valutazione complessiva riflette lo stato attuale dell'app. Tiene in considerazione tutte le recensioni relative all'app, ma dà priorità a quelle più recenti.
Le recensioni più recenti
Coffee & Jesus
Super useful!! we are happy that orders can be seen as we want. Thank you so much Thank you so much Thank you so much
This was an unbelievably helpful app for us during our pre-order campaign when we needed to sort our order queue based on the orders made for upcoming items vs ones that were for items we already had in-stock! So glad we gave this app a chance!
Medical Practice Consulting Store
Great app. Does exactly what you need it to do. Easy understandable setup and workflow, took me 2 min to setup a rule and it worked 100%.