Easy orders management.
Filter your orders by tags and make order management and your fulfilment process easy.
Save your time.
Saves your time by auto-tagging orders to help you focus on other useful business aspects.
Easy to use.
Get started easily. Simply install and start creating smart order tag rules.
Su Auto tagger Customers + Orders
Why tag an order?
Applying tags to orders can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter all orders that have been placed with a specific location so that you can fulfill them quickly, or, you might like to filter and identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
Tagging Orders is a vital step in building automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders. Why waste time manually tagging each order when you can create a set of rules to take care of the order tagging?
Can I auto-tag previous orders?
Yes, You are able to tag your all previous orders using the "Tags Previous Order & customer" feature.
What rules can I apply using Order Tagger?
Order Tagger automatically tags orders based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule, we tag it. This allows you to group your orders based on tags to streamline your fulfillment process, highlight particular orders, and much more.
Why tag a customer?
Applying tags to customers can help to filter them based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter the wholesale customers, etc.
What rules can I apply using customer Tagger?
customer Tagger automatically tags customers based on a variety of conditions. You simply create a rule and then when an order matches that rule or new customer signup, we tag it. This allows you to group your customer based on tags to streamline your customers, highlight particular customers, and much more.
Auto tags orders and customers by:
- Order Risk - tagged order based on order risk level.
- Pre Order - matches the condition with the product variant quantity.
- Order count - matches the condition with the customer's total order count.
- Shipping Provider - tag base on the shipping provider like UPS, etc...
- POS - Tag order or customer if the order is placed by the POS device.
- SKU - Tag order base on the SKU.
- Payment Methods - Tag based on the Payment Method like COD, money order, bank deposit, etc
- Products (including variants) - checks the order line item.
- Collections - checks if a product belongs to the selected collection
- Order amount - matches the condition with the order total amount
- Number of orders - matches the condition with a number of total orders
- Current customer tag - If a customer has a specific tag
- Customer email - matches the condition with customer email to see if it contains a specific word
- Tag by discount code - Tag all the customers who use specific discount codes. and many more...
It doesn't require any coding or changes to the theme.
The app also supports previous order tagging based on your rule.
Si integra con
Unlimited Order Tagging rules
Bulk Previous order Auto-tagging
Bulk Previous order tag removing
Create one Tagging rule
Auto tag customer or order based on the rule.
Remove tag from the customer or order based on the rule.
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
The Looney Farm Store
Works GREAT and has been an essential part of our business process. Very configurable and easy to configure and use.
Liberty House Toys
A very helpful app which automates and ensures accuracy for our customer creation processes. It's simple to implement and really pretty powerful; we've barely scratched the surface of what we can do - and I'm looking forward to expanding use into more areas.
Bondi Chai Latte
I have used this app to do auto tagging on orders based on customer tags. This is to assist logic for our warehouse integration that uses order tags to determine how to pack the orders. I also have used it to tag things such as 1st orders. The app is quite easy to use and navigate. I had a question and the support team were very helpful in showing me what to change.