Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 aprile 2024

Great app! Straight forward and easy to use and to navigate. Good customization possibilities and when certain things have not been possible to adjust directly from the app, the support has been super quick to customize from their end. Fulfilling all needs so far!

Dogrit
Svezia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 aprile 2024

Took me a sec to figure out how to properly use the app but once I did what a freaking AMAZING app! It's really well put together & has everything I need for my business!

FantasmaWitch
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2024

I use Appointly to book and manage my Paint & Sip and kids painting workshops directly from my art website. It's been nice to have this option so that people don't have to go to another site to book classes.

I needed a few flexible options for how I wanted to set up my classes and Sam helped on multiple occasions to figure out everything I wanted to do. He is always available to chat for any little issues or questions I may have.

Overall, Appointly has been perfect for my needs and I love that it's affordable for small businesses like mine.

rebeccarobbfineart.com
30 aprile 2024

We've been using appointly for a while now, it's got everything you need and if anything goes wrong the support is prompt and helpful. Integrates well with Shopify

Urban Sprouts
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

it's worth more then 5 stars even ' I been use Appointly booking app since 6 months for my own first business which is Barber and it's so easy to set up especially with quick answer from team if I got any issues and they more then welcome to help with unlimited questions this first reason I will stay with this app second reason will be affordable price
I did tried couples other apps for booking before I download Appointy but price for other apps was minimal 15$

Mero's Cut
Regno Unito
25 marzo 2024

Appointly has been user friendly and easy to set up. I love the ability to sync to a google calendar so my team members can all see real time updates to the schedule! The support team has also been wonderful and helped me customize the app to my needs. Definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to add an appointment booker for services to their shop.

adorn512
26 febbraio 2024

Appointly has completely streamlined my appointment scheduling process on Shopify. Its intuitive interface made setup a breeze, allowing me to customize booking options effortlessly. The flexibility to adjust availability and sync with my store seamlessly has enhanced both efficiency and customer satisfaction. Moreover, the responsive customer support team has been invaluable. Appointly is a must-have for any Shopify store owner seeking a hassle-free appointment management solution. Thank you, Appointly, for revolutionizing my business operations.

Dearbornmai
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2024

works so well and great intergration with Shopify! great customer service also when had a small problem

Limeberry Designs
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 aprile 2024

I use this app faithfully to run my service based business on Shopify! I would recommend it, it’s a smooth set up process and it’s not a lot of money. I used to have my booking on a different site but this works so well I love it.

Ck’s Beauties
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

We have recently moved from another booking system to Appointly. It took a while to figure out the set up but every new app takes time but the support from Sam is excellent. He is quick and prompt and has helped me with issues. Very happy to date with this app.

Darcybow