Recensioni (936)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 aprile 2024

Sehr gute App und extrem guter Kunden Service der sehr schnell arbeitet. Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Alles läuft einwandfrei.

KURI STUDIOS
Germania
22 aprile 2024

This app is a game-changer! The customer service is top-notch - they were incredibly helpful when I first started using it. But the real win is the ease of use. I can navigate the app with no problem and set up customized schedules for all my different services. It's saved me so much time and stress!

The Jeune Creation
13 maggio 2024

I would highly recommend this app for anyone who needs appointment bookings for their shopify store. We needed to add optician appointments to our optical shop website. The developer answered all of our questions and more when we needed help. I am not a website developer, so I needed a lot of assistance! Thank you!

Muze Eye Bar
25 marzo 2024

Sam has been very helpful with this app. He follows up periodically, asks if you need any changes to the app, and does so very promptly. I recommend this app for all your booking needs.

Country Venue
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 maggio 2024

Easy to install and customer support were prompt and helpful with custom requests. Thank you!

Love Story Atelier
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 aprile 2024

Loving the app. Sam was absolutely exceptional! Was very kind and helped with the minimal issue I had.

Allure Brand Collections
8 aprile 2024

it's worth more then 5 stars even ' I been use Appointly booking app since 6 months for my own first business which is Barber and it's so easy to set up especially with quick answer from team if I got any issues and they more then welcome to help with unlimited questions this first reason I will stay with this app second reason will be affordable price
I did tried couples other apps for booking before I download Appointy but price for other apps was minimal 15$

Mero's Cut
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 23 maggio 2024

Apntly has been a great app to work with and the customer service is exceptional!

PUREDerm
29 aprile 2024

We have recently moved from another booking system to Appointly. It took a while to figure out the set up but every new app takes time but the support from Sam is excellent. He is quick and prompt and has helped me with issues. Very happy to date with this app.

Darcybow
Irlanda
14 marzo 2024

This app makes it easy for our customers to book appointments and Sam is super quick to answer any of my questions about the app and very helpful!

Chervò USA
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Staqlify ha risposto 28 aprile 2024

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us through a review. Encouraging feedback such as yours truly motivates us to keep striving for excellence.
Should you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us via our in-app chat support or at admin@staqlab.com.
Your satisfaction is our priority.

Thank you once again for your support.