Avaliações (984)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de maio de 2024

So far, app does exactly what I want it to do. It is a simple, straightforward booking app.

Support is FAB. New features/Updates are often and even customer requests are granted. :)

Our customers and us moved seamlessly from one website/booking app right into appointly without any issues.

Horseman's Exchange
3 months usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

I love shopify but I wish they would allow other appointment apps to sync. Appointly is ok. It takes a bit of time to figure it out. Ive seen easier appmt appts. Overall it gets the job done though!

The Color Room Hair Salon
10 months usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

App works well. Support is not immediate but they will get to you.

Your Tech Offer
18 days usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

Pretty simple setup with excellent on-demand support! I haven't taken any clients yet but I feel confident in the setup process and excited to to book my first few services using Appointly.

Jade Ariane Jewelry
1 day usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2024

Great app. If there’s a problem they will fix it. So far so good

Inner G Complete Wellness
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Quite a good service. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues you are having. Very friendly and their software is super easy to use for both my staff and my customers. I would certainly recommend!

Equality Products
Canadá
23 days usando a aplicação
4 de novembro de 2021

Siisti ja selkeä sovellus, helppo lisäillä itse aikataulut ja asiakaspalvelusta sain ystävällistä palvelua. Värien vaihtaminen sovellukseen hankalaa, en osannut joten siitä pieni miinus. Muuten loistava tuote. Suosittelen :)

Teija Rusila Art
Finlândia
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
29 de novembro de 2023

I am still getting to know this app but so far it has been what I needed. It integrates with Shopify platform for tour bookings. I was struggling to set it up, but the Appointly team answered my chat requests quickly and set up a call to help me finalize setting up the app on my site. So far their response has been great.

Paseana
México
About 2 months usando a aplicação
14 de setembro de 2023

I had some Problems with setting up my appointment at first, but thankfully they have the messenger where the customer service helps you almost any time. Thanks to Sam, i was able to solve my problem.:))

Schvarz Kaffee
Alemanha
8 months usando a aplicação
7 de janeiro de 2023

The staff are quick to respond. They are always willing to help you with your queries, The app is very easy to use. My only criticism is that you can't book multiple services at the same time.

Bella Moore