Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
25 de janeiro de 2024

So far this app has worked perfectly for our needs as a small ceramic teaching studio. When I had a question about scheduling group appointments, the app creator reached out to me directly and solved my problem in about 3 minutes. 5*

Puka Tutis
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
11 de janeiro de 2024

This is an amazing app!

Very user friendly, intuitive, and useful. Helps to streamline appointment booking very efficiently.

Also, the customer service is absolutely amazing. The live chat is very quick and solves any problems extremely fast and hassle free.

10/10 recommend!

Broadmind Strategies for Mental Health
Canadá
12 months usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2024

I love this app. It allows me to offer appointments and group webinars. I highly recommend this app.

Vero Coaches
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
9 de janeiro de 2024

Big thanks to Sam for his prompt resolution to my problem. My email to them did not seem to be received for some odd reason, but on their Crisp chat on their app page, Sam responded to me a minute later and corrected my issues near instantly.

The software works as advertised and for a highly competitive price. Highly recommend.

Askew Jewelers
5 months usando a aplicação
14 de janeiro de 2024

Sam, was awesome with the service provided. 9 out of 10 for the app, Im still learning and some features are there, but need to be discovered. So for example, if you want a main service, to show, instead of default. Add a variant with the main service. Again, available and awesome, but the learning curve is there. Thank God for support! Also the price and features makes this app super worth it, if your are cost conscious!

Jas & Jax
12 days usando a aplicação
18 de dezembro de 2023

These guys are awesome, they make the experience seem so easy. Thank you guys for helping me get my booking service set up :)

SorceryCo
Austrália
5 months usando a aplicação
31 de dezembro de 2023

I went through a few other booking apps until I tried Appointly. It works within Shopify rather than taking you to another site which is what I wanted and the price is very reasonable. The main reason I'm leaving this review though is the stellar customer service on New Years Eve!! Had a question about removing the default title for services and the developer was online and solved my issue in 3 minutes. So, the booking app works within Shopify seamlessly, doesn't cost the earth and the customer service is ace. 5 stars.

Obscuria - Handmade Homeware and Gifts
Reino Unido
11 days usando a aplicação
25 de dezembro de 2023

This was a great integration for me as I do virtual services and did not want to have to outsource or manually send clients their appointment info. This is a way better option then candelly! The owner is also very courteous and fast to respond no matter the day!

Collectively Different & Lavish Conjure
24 days usando a aplicação
8 de janeiro de 2024

Well put together app, would recommend to others who are looking for a appointment booking system for their site.

JaeGrills
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
3 de janeiro de 2024

User friendly, has all of the features we need for our business which is fairly comprehensive, customer service was friendly and helped us with some customization we needed. Very flexible calendar availability, option to take deposits, integrates directly into my website, ability to have multiple team members, ability to add required questions at booking. Highly recommend!

Fiber Circle Studio