Avaliações (233)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
22 de junho de 2024

I would recommend this app because it’s easy to navigate and setup! I do wish there was an option for my clients to book more than one appointment at once but hopefully they are working diligently to integrate that feature. This is something my clients have requested to make their booking experience easier. The app staff are definitely customer service friendly and helpful and I appreciate that so much!

Anlea Essentials
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 24 de junho de 2024

Hello friends at Anlea Essentials,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

13 de junho de 2024

The Propel Appointments Booking app is fantastic - a big time saver and clients report loving the ease for booking.

I love the amazing support they provide. They are fast and comprehensive when I'v had any issues, which have been only twice because the set up was very easy and intuitive to follow.

Sandra Jeffs
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 14 de junho de 2024

Hello friends at Sandra Jeffs,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

30 de junho de 2024

Propel has allowed my new sauna business to launch with the first 3 weekends fully booked. There have been no issues with the software and the powerful notifications and custom product settings are amazing. Their support when setting up the app was very helpful. My customers have commented how easy to use the booking system is. I highly recommend!

Goodheat Sauna
Nova Zelândia
29 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 2 de julho de 2024

Hello friends at Goodheat Sauna,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Joe! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Editado a 17 de junho de 2024

There are a few limitations, but honestly for the price the value is excellent. The tech support has always been super quick to respond to any of my questions + requests.

Tullamore Lavender Co.
Canadá
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 18 de junho de 2024

Hello friends at Tullamore Lavender Co.,

20 de maio de 2024

I love the look of this app and that so many features are customizable on pro. Also the mobile first design is a huge plus!

illumined being
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 22 de maio de 2024

Hello friends at illumined being,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ariela! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

27 de junho de 2024

Je suis content de l'application et du service technique, ils m'ont aidés à mettre en place mes reservations. Christian

PIECES ELECTROMENAGERS
França
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 28 de junho de 2024

Bonjour les amis de PIECES ELECTROMENAGERS,

Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que notre application aide votre entreprise ! Merci pour la critique, Christian! Profitez de l'application et donnez plus de pouvoir à votre entreprise ! 🚀

-Léo @ Propel Commerce

20 de junho de 2024

Très bonne application, le service après vente est rapide et efficace

SMILEDAKA
França
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 21 de junho de 2024

Bonjour les amis de SMILEDAKA,

Merci pour cette critique IMPRESSIONNANTE ! Tu es très apprécié. Profitez de l'application et donnez plus de pouvoir à votre entreprise ! 🚀

18 de junho de 2024

great product and great customer service!

Freedman Jewelers
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 20 de junho de 2024

Hello friends at Freedman Jewelers,

17 de abril de 2024

The process was easy in setting up and using application. As I am not tech savy the one question I did have, tech support was very paitent and helpful.
Recommend.

Shantiii x3
Austrália
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 18 de abril de 2024

Hello friends at Shantiii x3,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Rosalyn! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

8 de julho de 2024

perfect and great support team

globeassist
Koweit
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 11 de julho de 2024

Hello friends at globeassist,

Thank you very much for the review, Ahmad! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀