Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de novembro de 2023

Been using Shopify for over 5 years now. Best support team that I have seen on the Shopify App Store. All my questions some dumb ones and some hard ones got answered really quickly. 10/10 reccomend

Kiira Koertekool
Estónia
19 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 3 de novembro de 2023

Hello friends at Kiira Koertekool,

Thank you very much for the review, Hans! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Editado a 1 de abril de 2024

First time using an appointment scheduler. I thought I had it configured myself but alas I was wrong. I used the help/chat bot. I spoke to Tom and he responded quickly. Solved my problems fast. Up and running now. Thanks Tom.

Five Stars. Great help less than 30 seconds to respond with any questions.

Tricia's Gems
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 26 de julho de 2023

Hello friends at Tricia's Gems,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jon! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Editado a 13 de outubro de 2023

We used an another for a long time before and suffered serious losses due to it crashing many times. We're so glad I switched to Propel because they have a great support team and are quick to resolve even the smallest issues. We feel safe here!

Art Masterclass
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 29 de setembro de 2023

Hello friends at Art Masterclass,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

30 de maio de 2023

customer service is awesome - they reply quick and work with you to solve the issues. I definitely recommend the app.

NY Laser Wax
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 30 de maio de 2023

Hello friends at NY Laser Wax,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Michelle! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

13 de dezembro de 2023

App works like a charm and the support is really good.

Baby Spa Lansingerland
Países Baixos
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 14 de dezembro de 2023

Hello friends at Baby Spa Lansingerland,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

6 de junho de 2023

Tom helped me with all the doubts I had when installing the app. Thank you very much! Costumer service is really good

Set Point Chile
Chile
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 6 de junho de 2023

Hello friends at Set Point Chile,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alexandra! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

27 de junho de 2023

Excellent customer support! Very quick response! Resolved my issue within 3 minutes. I highly recommend this app. It's user friendly.

𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
18 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 27 de junho de 2023

Hello friends at 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Candi! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

19 de setembro de 2023

Great app, support and service! Easy to use and set up. Thank you!

Dainty Diamond
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 20 de setembro de 2023

Hello friends at Dainty Diamond,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jessica! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Editado a 14 de junho de 2023

I can't say enough great things about Propel Commerce! From the moment I started working with them, they have exceeded my expectations in every way. Their team is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the e-commerce world.
I have experienced a substantial boost in sales and efficiency since partnering with Propel Commerce. Their tools and insights have empowered me to optimize my online store, attract more customers, and maximize revenue. I am grateful for the positive impact they have had on my business.
If you're looking for a game-changing e-commerce solution provider and I highly recommend them to any business looking to thrive in the digital landscape.

Swim Lessons Toronto
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 14 de junho de 2023

Hello friends at Swim Lessons Toronto,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Javier! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

22 de novembro de 2023

Great service! Tom is very helpful!

The Slimming Lounge
Austrália
29 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Propel Commerce 24 de novembro de 2023

Hello friends at The Slimming Lounge,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀