Easy Appointment Booking

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 juli 2024

I have used it for 3 years and love it. Support is top-notch.

Tuft-Love.com
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
17 juli 2024

Super easy.to use

Dublindanceshop
Ierland
9 juli 2024

Awesome app! Ray & his team are very willing to work with you directly. Not often you have the Founder & leadership so involved in customer success. Highly recommend

TechWizGal
24 juni 2024

This application works so well with our companies when booking calls for our team. The customer service is so fast and kind, if there is something we need help with their team is on it ASAP! Highly recommend 12/10!!

Dezerv Digital
4 juni 2024

Easy Appointment Booking is a great, easy to use app that syncs seamlessly with Shopify and Google Calendars. It makes booking a breeze for our customers, but also the backend of being able to see appointments by day, by type of booking, or by month has been a game changer for our business. Furthermore, the support team responds quickly with inquiries and helps problem solve in an expedient manner. Couldn't be happier!

Steve's Tea Company & Tearoom
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

I was experiencing trouble and reached out for help. I expected to hear back a day or two later and heard back instantly and was able to resolve the issue very quickly!

Lily's Color Lab
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
6 juli 2024

the flexibility and wide variety of features make this application suitable for many business needs. their customer service is also top notch, I've gotten help with issues within less than 5 minutes!

Forkin' Sweet Food Tours
6 maanden gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

The staff was helpful and my issue was resolved quickly

Dark Oracle 222
18 juli 2024

Great app for me and superb support from the team. I’m not a computer person and I needed help customising a few things . They were very responsive and talked me through a very simple fix that suited me perfectly.

The Hand-Made Fish Company
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
19 mei 2024

Integrates perfectly with my theme, super easy to use, allows my customers to book appointments quickly. There are a lot of options to customize bookings, I couldn't ask for anything more. I like that they continuously work on the app and add new features.

Le Cubicule