Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 januari 2024

We have been using this program for over a year without any issues.

We had a self-inflicted issue and the team at Easy Appointment Booking jumped in to diagnose the issue and solve it on the backend to get us back up and running in no time.

This tool is a huge revenue generator and we were back on our feet in no time.

Elora Distilling Company
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
📆 Servicify heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

Thanks for such a nice review. Looking forward to dropping by at your Distillery! Our team is spread across Burlington, Toronto, and Richmond Hill so we're local!

3 januari 2024

This app is really easy to use, and they provide you with a lot of links, demos, and support if you have any trouble. Support gets back to you incredibly fast. There are a few random glitches you may encounter throughout the year (like problems with Daylight Savings Time around the world not being synched properly to the US so affecting your booking times), but support is so good, they get it fixed pretty fast. It connects really well to Zoom, creates links for my clients, and sends reminder emails. I love the ease of this app, which is why I am a fan.

We Are The Same
7 maanden gebruiken de app
📆 Servicify heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

Thank you for such a kind review. :)

10 december 2023

had an issue with calendar availability been shown correctly and the support team was quick and efficient with helping me identify what settings needed to be adjusted and helped me in real time to make those adjustments. Thank you Support for helping me out :)

Thriving Mama Hypnotherapy
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

Great support from Ray and the team. Process is pretty simple to setup and easier than similar booking apps I've tried. Pricing is similar and more cost effective per user if you have a big team. 10/10 Experience

Dock Talk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

This app is spectacular and a total game-changer for my small business. The tech support was FABULOUS!

The Distinguished Rider
8 maanden gebruiken de app
4 december 2023

L'application est très facile à installer et très fiable. L'équipe est très disponible et a répondu à toutes nos demandes dans un délai très court. Je recommande.

La Quincaillerie moderne
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

i like how seamless and clean it is once you set it up. reasonable prices and really friendly and helpful staff. glad i chose this

AstroloJill & Live Deliciously
Filipijnen
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

This is an excellent app with a ton of amazing functionality. Our team did a lot of research and testing before we found Easy Appointment Booking and it was such a relief when we did. The support team is truly fantastic and even helped us with some custom coding we needed in order to integrate with other apps. Both Ray and Qalvin go above and beyond to help with any questions we've had in our fairly complex setup.

Thrive Urban Wellness
18 dagen gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

I have been seeking assistance from the team on an almost daily basis for several weeks and their willingness has always been nothing short of high quality customer care and commitment. Super work and extremely happy with this ap. Thanks team!

Isha Body Jewellery
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 dagen gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

The interface of Easy Appointment Booking is intuitive and user-friendly. Navigating through the app was easy, thanks to its sleek design and clear instructions. What truly set this service apart was the personalised assistance I received from Ray. His dedication to ensuring I understood every part of the app and how it could optimise my services was commendable.

Ray's expertise shone through as he patiently walked me through the setup process. His guidance was invaluable in configuring my services effectively. Not only did he demonstrate a deep understanding of the app's functionalities, but he also shared insightful tips tailored to my business needs.

The app itself boasts an array of features that simplify the appointment booking process for both merchants and customers. Its seamless integration with Shopify stores streamlines the entire scheduling process, making it convenient for clients to book appointments hassle-free. The customisable options allowed me to tailor the booking system to match my brand's aesthetics and preferences.

Resin Mill
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
📆 Servicify heeft geantwoord 13 december 2023

This is a very kind review, thank you! We're glad the walkthrough helped you get set up, and gave us valuable feedback to improve the onboarding.