Easy Appointment Booking

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (306)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de junho de 2024

This application works so well with our companies when booking calls for our team. The customer service is so fast and kind, if there is something we need help with their team is on it ASAP! Highly recommend 12/10!!

Dezerv Digital
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
4 de junho de 2024

Easy Appointment Booking is a great, easy to use app that syncs seamlessly with Shopify and Google Calendars. It makes booking a breeze for our customers, but also the backend of being able to see appointments by day, by type of booking, or by month has been a game changer for our business. Furthermore, the support team responds quickly with inquiries and helps problem solve in an expedient manner. Couldn't be happier!

Steve's Tea Company & Tearoom
About 1 year usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

Integrates perfectly with my theme, super easy to use, allows my customers to book appointments quickly. There are a lot of options to customize bookings, I couldn't ask for anything more. I like that they continuously work on the app and add new features.

Le Cubicule
10 months usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

Love love love this app! We run a horseback riding barn and had the hardest time finding a scheduling system that worked for us and that we could easily use. We are not very tech savvy! The customer service is amazing and they were able to walk me through everything. Most definitely recommend, worth every penny!!!

Mustang Meadow
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por 📆 Servicify 21 de maio de 2024

This is a very kind review, thank you! Happy were able to partner together to see your bookings grow :)

6 de julho de 2024

the flexibility and wide variety of features make this application suitable for many business needs. their customer service is also top notch, I've gotten help with issues within less than 5 minutes!

Forkin' Sweet Food Tours
6 months usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2024

Easy Appointment Booking has most of the features we need for scheduling private, group & virtual sessions with QB trainers.

They also have excellent customer service! They'll get back to you and resolve your issues quickly.

QB Takeover Store
6 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2024

I have recently installed this app, it covers my need for multiple events management, automated rescheduling and reminders and Google Calendar sync. The team is super responsive and helped with all challenges I have faced with setting up. On top of that, they have been introducing new useful features quit fast.
Working with this app has been very smooth, I highly recommend !

KLAYIT
Suíça
4 months usando a aplicação
29 de maio de 2024

I was experiencing trouble and reached out for help. I expected to hear back a day or two later and heard back instantly and was able to resolve the issue very quickly!

Lily's Color Lab
About 1 year usando a aplicação
9 de julho de 2024

Awesome app! Ray & his team are very willing to work with you directly. Not often you have the Founder & leadership so involved in customer success. Highly recommend

TechWizGal
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
4 de julho de 2024

Easy Appointment Booking offers all the features that we were looking for in a booking tool (and more).

Their team has been very responsive and supportive and has helped us with setting up and giving guidance on how to use the app to best suit our needs, and in follow-ups and troubleshooting.

We highly recommend Easy Appointment Booking.

Toronto First Aid Certification Inc.
About 2 months usando a aplicação