Reseñas (625)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de mayo de 2024

This is the best appointment app for booking that is easy to use, set up, and for clients to use when selecting the day and time they want to book. Very user friendly and the help center is awesome. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify user who is offering consulting and coaching services for the best experience for the consultant/coach and client!

Consulting for Heightened Awareness
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

Easy to integrate with our store and a very powerful and flexible application. We're doing something a little different and the Appointo support team have been fantastic at guiding us on how to best use the application, and when needed, making changes to help us achieve the outcomes we're looking for. Highly recommended!

LoveMyTime
Nueva Zelanda
9 meses usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

I needed support after changing my Shopify theme, and they got back to me right away (within minutes) to walk me through what I needed to do in order to troubleshoot the calendar not showing up.

Coco Coquette
5 meses usando la aplicación
29 de mayo de 2024

I have been using Appointo for the entire duration of owning my consignment store. This app has been easy to integrate with my website, feature-rich, and smooth. Customer service responds VERY quickly and I have always gotten my questions answered. THANK YOU appointo!! :)

Persimmon Consignment Boutique
20 de abril de 2024

This app is what we use for all our booking appointments, the support the creators offer is the best I've seen. Whenever I come across an issue they're super helpful with advice and always get back within an hour or so, even on the weekends.

Thorpe and Brown
Reino Unido
30 de abril de 2024

This app has been great for my business, booking through my shopify website. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and with friendly service.

maxineorangeart
10 de junio de 2024

AMAZING! I had been looking for an all in one app that would allow for me to turn my products into services, allow customers to book on an internal calendar, and also be able to offer monthly service subscriptions! The customer service is also NEXT LEVEL! Very very happy!!

Demure Lyfe
18 días usando la aplicación
9 de abril de 2024

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

The customer support is extremely helpful, no matter what it is you need they will literally code it if they have to just to help. Amazing.

Bankroll Studios
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
12 de marzo de 2024

I have been using Appointo for several months now. It is a very capable app, but more important then the useful features (which are many) is the support they offer. I have had a few questions during set up and after some time tweaking things, and the folks are VERY accommodating and efficient to resolve the my concerns. I recently worked with Shubhankar and he is simply awesome. I highly recommend Appointo, you won't be disappointed!

DuFrane