Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de diciembre de 2023

So far this app has been a great help to my business of booking candle appointments. Tonight, I was utterly stressed about not understanding how to create a manual booking - so, I clicked on the support message window & poof, I have Karan, a wonderful support person to help! I wish stupid Facebook help was like that! :P Anyway, he helped me through with a screen-sharing/non-video call and my issue was resolved in moments. I love this app & their support was/is superb! Thank you!

Farm & Ranch Candle Co.
5 meses usando la aplicación
26 de diciembre de 2023

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT customer service! The free 15 minute setup call that was included with my paid plan was such a timesaver! This is a lovely app :)

XOXO Templates
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
4 de noviembre de 2023

Appointo is an excellent app for appointment booking. It has a lot of customisability. It took me a long time to understand how to work it and make the most of it, but now that I am used to it I keep finding new features. It does have a few paywalls for things like group booking and widgets, but if you can pay for the premium tier, most of your needs will be met. I have to say though, the biggest pro about the app is the team behind it, because they are so quick to respond and help with technical issues. They even add features upon request. They have done this for me multiple times, often same day. I definitely recommend it!

Wheel of Fate
10 meses usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

This team designed a beautiful program! I installed and tested several appointment systems before choosing to move forward with Appointo. Our company is really strict with branding and design. We love the way the program works and displays for our customers. Easy to use as well! Only needed support on one item so far and the team responded and helped right away. Highly recommend.

Evnroll
18 días usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

I would recommend this app to other users requiring booking apps as it is fairly easy to understand and use.
And even if you are unable to get something done yourself, being able to book a call with customer support at any time of day is extremely helpful and the quality of support you receive is great

Delta's Devices
15 días usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

I've only started using Appointo and had some issues getting things set up correctly but the Priyanshu was extremely helpful to get some custom settings changes that seem to have done the trick.

Company Distilling
6 días usando la aplicación
25 de diciembre de 2023

Very good app and the support is outstanding. Any questions they reply very quickly and help straight away and provide always a solution. Fits my need perfectly to schedule mutiple bookings. 10/10

store-secretwinedoor
Francia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

They were super-helpful getting me set up to use their free service. I hope our business grows to the point where we need to pay them for their extra features!

Fabulous Buttonholes
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

Karan was super helpful setting up my Booking Calendar! He even customized my Calendar to suite my site look and feel, and since I'm not using a standard Shopify Theme, he navigated me through the workings of mine to get everything set up!!

LOVE working with great people!

The APP rocks!

Magical Tattoo Removals
Sudáfrica
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de noviembre de 2023

Great app for scheduling your website booking and has excellent, friendly and swift customer support responses. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs bookings function for their website.

Marcela Giocanti