Appointment Booking App ointo , 605件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年5月1日

This is the best appointment app for booking that is easy to use, set up, and for clients to use when selecting the day and time they want to book. Very user friendly and the help center is awesome. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify user who is offering consulting and coaching services for the best experience for the consultant/coach and client!

Consulting for Heightened Awareness
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年4月20日

This app is what we use for all our booking appointments, the support the creators offer is the best I've seen. Whenever I come across an issue they're super helpful with advice and always get back within an hour or so, even on the weekends.

Thorpe and Brown
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月30日

This app has been great for my business, booking through my shopify website. Any issues I've had have been resolved quickly and with friendly service.

maxineorangeart
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月12日

I have been using Appointo for several months now. It is a very capable app, but more important then the useful features (which are many) is the support they offer. I have had a few questions during set up and after some time tweaking things, and the folks are VERY accommodating and efficient to resolve the my concerns. I recently worked with Shubhankar and he is simply awesome. I highly recommend Appointo, you won't be disappointed!

DuFrane
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年3月20日

The customer support is extremely helpful, no matter what it is you need they will literally code it if they have to just to help. Amazing.

Bankroll Studios
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年4月9日

So far so good. I installed Appointo a couple of months ago to help book classes for my new business. A bit rocky as I am not very good with technology. The one on one chats and online csr appointments are so helpful to get things done. Highly recommend.

MUD The Clay Studio Inc.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年4月25日

Customer service is a BIG THING for me so thank you for helping me navigate through this app to have a seemless experience. I can say that I do recommend !!!!

Oh That Aint Bad
アプリの使用期間:20日
2024年4月8日

Appointo is the most robust scheduling application I've ever experienced! It is SO ROBUST! The amount of use cases it can handle with ease frankly blows my mind.
The support is second to none! I love the personal explainer videos I sometimes receive when I have a more complex questions.

For the Love of Hockey
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年4月26日

Thrilled App ointo has everything we need for our tour business! Karan was a huge help on our free call.

Austin Pedicab
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年5月6日

Helpful support to push an update when a new theme broke the functionality.

Lulu. Gal Jewelry