Appointment Booking App ointo , 601件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年3月15日

Easy to use, user-friendly UI, Good price, Great Support.

Inner Clay
アプリの使用期間:7日
2024年5月11日

I received immediate help with my issue - if I would only have asked for help sooner LOL - thank you so much!

ThePricklyPinecone
アプリの使用期間:1日
2024年3月7日

Great addition to my shopify store! The staff reach out to you really quick if any support is needed, 10/10 would recommend for appointment setting

My Store
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年2月28日

Installed the app, yet to go live but the support has been excellent in getting setup.

Energized Vision
アプリの使用期間:3日
2024年1月27日

The only app that stood up to my needs. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. They even added custom translations and features in a couple of days. Great App ! :)

Alike
ポーランド
アプリの使用期間:22日
2024年1月8日

I would recommend this app to other users requiring booking apps as it is fairly easy to understand and use.
And even if you are unable to get something done yourself, being able to book a call with customer support at any time of day is extremely helpful and the quality of support you receive is great

Delta's Devices
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月12日

Just installed! We like it so far! They were very helpful, friendly & fast!

Detroit Dye House
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年3月7日

Very good support and easy to use app. Would recommend.

Hera Haus
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:21日
2024年1月22日

I've only started using Appointo and had some issues getting things set up correctly but the Priyanshu was extremely helpful to get some custom settings changes that seem to have done the trick.

Company Distilling
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年2月6日

I really like this appointment app. It has been easy to setup and I have had great support.

Flothetta