Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 april 2024

Appointo is the most robust scheduling application I've ever experienced! It is SO ROBUST! The amount of use cases it can handle with ease frankly blows my mind.
The support is second to none! I love the personal explainer videos I sometimes receive when I have a more complex questions.

For the Love of Hockey
2 maanden gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

I've only started using Appointo and had some issues getting things set up correctly but the Priyanshu was extremely helpful to get some custom settings changes that seem to have done the trick.

Company Distilling
6 dagen gebruiken de app
26 december 2023

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT customer service! The free 15 minute setup call that was included with my paid plan was such a timesaver! This is a lovely app :)

XOXO Templates
4 maanden gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

I would recommend this app to other users requiring booking apps as it is fairly easy to understand and use.
And even if you are unable to get something done yourself, being able to book a call with customer support at any time of day is extremely helpful and the quality of support you receive is great

Delta's Devices
Verenigd Koninkrijk
15 dagen gebruiken de app
27 januari 2024

The only app that stood up to my needs. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. They even added custom translations and features in a couple of days. Great App ! :)

Alike
Polen
9 dagen gebruiken de app
29 december 2023

This team designed a beautiful program! I installed and tested several appointment systems before choosing to move forward with Appointo. Our company is really strict with branding and design. We love the way the program works and displays for our customers. Easy to use as well! Only needed support on one item so far and the team responded and helped right away. Highly recommend.

Evnroll
18 dagen gebruiken de app
25 december 2023

Very good app and the support is outstanding. Any questions they reply very quickly and help straight away and provide always a solution. Fits my need perfectly to schedule mutiple bookings. 10/10

store-secretwinedoor
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Once I received assistance from the support team who walked me through steps to add services, time slots, overrides, and Depo app extension to take deposits, everything ran smoothly and professionally.

Dr. Shah Photography
3 dagen gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

The easy integration with Shopify is great!

The Sewing Station
2 maanden gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Wonderful app, support is amazing, friendly, professional, knowledgeable. They have helped me with every question I had. Highly recommend.

Silky Shapes Pottery Studio