Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 febbraio 2024

I have had Sadiq work with me for a few months now and he has been very helpful! There have been very few glitches (which every new software has) and he has been very quick to act on them. I love the Apptile team and have loved Apptile and the ease of using it for my store! Highly recommend!

Divine
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

Hey -
Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Saif and the Apptile team. Our goal is to provide top-notch service alongside a best-in-class product that offers high-level customization, making it easy for merchants like you to create mobile apps. We look forward to continuing to support your entrepreneurial journey!

Data modifica: 7 febbraio 2024

I loved this application and how easy it is to work with, you easily find what you are looking for and intuitively with a simple click enough to finish and turn a simple website into a totally special application

Kimk Store
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

This app has everything you need to showcase your products to customers and keep them coming back. It is visually appealing, user friendly and the customer support is amazing. If you want to make sales, start out with the free option and watch your sale soar. A must have.

Beauty Supply Store
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

Hey -
Thank you immensely for your glowing endorsement! We're delighted to know our app has met your needs in showcasing your products effectively and enhancing customer retention with beautiful designed mobile app. Your acknowledgment of our customer support means a great deal to us. We're thrilled to hear about your sales success and grateful for your recommendation. Your experience underscores our commitment to providing a valuable tool that can grow with your business. Here's to continued success and soaring sales!

2 febbraio 2024

I Recently Just Created My Shopify Website and was looking for more people to engage and visit my Site.

The Apptile Team was so helpful and amazing, They help me create my page, and get it up and running.

-Customers Services is amazing. I have one person who always stays in contact and answer all my Questions. I am so excited...

Thank you for the Help.

Hottest Sales
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

Hey -
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're overjoyed to hear about your positive experience with our team and the personalized service you received. Your excitement energizes us, and we're thrilled to have played a role in getting your Shopify mobile app up and running. Looking forward to continuing our journey together and answering any questions you may have!

23 gennaio 2024

Great service all around. The product and development team have been great at accommodating requests and making performance improvements. When we look at where we started and at the final result, is it very impressive. I'd recommend them for all your app needs.

HomeCooks
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 gennaio 2024

I was searching for a mobile development tool, which can create Android and IOS app for last couple of months. My search ended here at Apptile. I had used couple of other tools as well, but somehow, I had to remove those due to high price or lack of flexibility.

Mr. Saif helped me through out the lifecycle of this tool development. I would recommend others especially new start-ups(no need of huge money for this development) to associate with Apptile, if you have a requirement of handheld device application.

AdukkalaOnline.in
India
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Apptile ha risposto 21 gennaio 2024

Hey
Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted that Apptile was the solution you were looking for. Our goal is to offer a product that not only allows for complete customization in mobile app creation but is also user-friendly. We're thrilled that our commitment to high-quality customer service, exemplified by Mr. Saif's assistance, stood out to you. We're excited to continue our collaboration and support your journey in app development!

2 febbraio 2024

Customer service set everything up for me and was fast to answer all of my questions. Amazing app!

G Marie's Boutique
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

Hey -
Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our customer service and how quickly we were able to address your questions. It's great to know you're enjoying the app, and we're here to continue providing you with amazing support!

10 dicembre 2023

The Apptile team is amazing to work with. They have professionals in every area, from development to customer support: all our questions were answered promptly and extensively. Finally, the Apptile app is an excellent tool to turn your Shopify store into an app, with a convenient drag-and-drop builder to arrange your own design, with more flexibility available in the paid plan.

Tupperware Direct
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Apptile ha risposto 20 dicembre 2023

We appreciate your feedback, Rom! At Apptile, our dedicated team is committed to providing comprehensive customer support. We trust our assistance has contributed to crafting an exceptional mobile experience for your brand. Thank you for choosing Apptile!

30 gennaio 2024

I found some bugs in the app and Mr. Saif helped me a lot in fixing them, I hope that I will continue to get such help in future also. For this I would like to thank Mr. Saif and the Apptile team.

Ramain
India
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2023

Easy to use. Far better than any alternatives on the App Store currently. The plans are very affordable, including a lifetime free plan. Loving the app, thanks!

McCartans Pharmacy