Ask to Buy create & share cart

Ask to Buy create & share cart

$15/mese. Prova gratuita di 30 giorni.
Valutazione (4,7)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 81% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 maggio 2022

muy facil de instalar, ahora a esperar resultados. lo mejor es que es gratis, no esta en español pero se entiende lo suficiente para hacerlo bien

TODO ROL SPAIN
Spagna
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 5 minuti
27 gennaio 2022

Super easy to use, and it gives some outstanding functionality to our website. A truly GREAT app! I wish all apps were this wonderful :)

LaLa Horse LTD
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 8 giorni
12 luglio 2021

I used this application. The app works really good, highly reccomend it! Five stars!!!!And it's free

Jenja
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un mese
23 marzo 2021

bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest

T W I N K L E & C o.
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 mesi
12 febbraio 2021

Well, none of my customers have used it as of yet, so I cannot comment on the performance of the app. I can say it is a very clever idea and would prove useful once finally used.

Shakolo
Irlanda
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 anni
9 febbraio 2021

So far so good. Right now the only thing I wish I could change is the text "ask to buy supported" that's displayed on the product page.

Be Lovely Lingerie
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 mesi
Data modifica: 11 gennaio 2021

I'm changing my review as initially this was great and has quickly changed without explanation. The discount code option has disappeared and request emails are not coming through to ourselves as tests nor our intended customers. Nor have I received a reply about any of these issues. Please reply, this app is great if it works.

Wine Envy
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa un mese
9 dicembre 2020

So far, so good! It’s been an easy operation process unlike other apps we’ve tried. We’re looking forward to what’s to come

Kinky’s Delivery Service
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 2 ore
27 agosto 2020

We like the app, but even better than the app itself is the team behind it. We appreciate all of the support and the time they spent going above and beyond when we had an issue. Not only did they find what was wrong, but they did a custom fix for our store specifically which was much appreciated! Also, the feedback was daily, I never had to wait long periods of time to get answers. So, A+ for customer service for sure, thanks again guys!

Apeiron Store
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi
23 agosto 2020

Very good app, useful aPP, THE IDEA IS GREAT and the app very effective,
the supprot is very helpful

Console skins world