Arvostelut (186)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. toukokuu 2024

We use this app only 1-2 times a year and every time we open the app, it always does not work. Very disappointed.

DR.HC COSMETIC LAB
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Assisty vastasi 18. toukokuu 2024

Thank for your review.
I’m Steve, the founder of Assisty. I apologize for the issues you’ve experienced with our app.
I understand that you’ve encountered problems with data synchronization on the free plan. Please reinstall our app. I assure you that we will do everything possible to ensure you can use our app to get the data you need.
Thanks,
Steve

5. kesäkuu 2024

They have taken away edit columns, I guess that was easier than to make them work correctly. Will be cancelling AI Inventory Management before it bills again. Pretty much useless!

Toytopia tx
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Assisty vastasi 6. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced.

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble finding the edit columns feature. I want to assure you that we have not removed this feature. Instead, we've relocated it to the top right menu for easier access. I understand this change may have caused some confusion.

Our team is more than happy to guide you through the process and ensure you can use the feature seamlessly. You can chat with us directly through our live chat on the app, and we'll assist you promptly.

We value your feedback and are committed to improving your experience with our app.

Best regards,

restyle2050
Taiwan
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
20. toukokuu 2024

Very Happy with the service you get with this app. I can easily customize reports to make sure i can get all the data i need in the format that works for our bushiness.

BUSBY & FOX
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. kesäkuu 2024

I have nothing but great things to say about this app and the support behind it. It is very easy to learn especially with a support team that seems to be available whenever needed. Also they have screen sharing which is very helpful when explaining issues you have and their resolutions.

Very powerful product and excellent support!

Shop 4-H
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. kesäkuu 2024

This app is incredibly useful for tracking inventory. The team is super supportive making it a perfect inventory management tool for a small business like ours that doesn't have an IT department.

Muriel's of Vermont
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2024

very practical and excellent technical support

Zapatería la Grande
Meksiko
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. huhtikuu 2024

impressive client support. you can tell they are trying to make this app better and better!
this is exactly what i am looking for my business.

little Mountain Vancouver

Grand Le Mar
Ruotsi
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2024

Support team is amazing! The app has a ton of great data, once you learn how to use it, it's invaluable. :)

Conscious Step Wholesale