Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. helmikuu 2024

10/10 -There are many widgets to choose from, each being very customizable. Customer service is top notch, Shoutout Yusuf! I've been a long time customer and i'm satisfied with the value the app delivers. I Recommend!

Swingnduck
22. tammikuu 2024

Easy to use app to help customers find the extra product that they need for their purchase

Bonsavon
Tanska
11. joulukuu 2023

This is an easy-to-use app that helps customers find the things that work with the item they are purchasing. It's easy to use but if you need support they are there for you and respond within minutes. I highly recommend this product if you have items that you want to bundle together or want to suggest purchasing with other items.

Aloha City Ukes
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. tammikuu 2024

Great app, easy to use yet robust features. Customer support is extremely quick (they have replied to all my questions in 30 miutes tops). They even solved the problem with Shopify markets VAT handling. They definitely want to help their customers.

S-Sport.sk
Unkari
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. joulukuu 2023

I've been using this app now for over a year and I am very happy with it. I use product addons and frequently bought sections throughout my product pages to cross-sell similar and complementary items. Yusuf has been very helpful and attentive, he is open to feedback and suggestions which is leading to him constantly improving the app. Very happy user.

Manchester Factory
25. tammikuu 2024

I needed help with adding a multi-buy option to my website, and the customer support was able to do it for me within a few minutes, highly recommended!

Aussie Smart Buys
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. marraskuu 2023

I've been using this app for over a year and the increase in saves definitely covered the costs of using the app. It's very easy to use and it now has new widgets for upsells. Also very fast support. Enjoying this app so far.
I was considering to switching to another app that also had bundles, but this one + the free Bundles app from Shopify basically cover everything you'd need for great bundled offers and upsells.

ScrumMastered
Kanada
12. joulukuu 2023

Easy app to use for cross sells, and reasonably priced!
It took no time to setup and is compatible with all the various themes we are using.
Also, anytime I'm having an issue, Yusuf is quick to answer to offer support and even ideas on how to make the most of the app features.
I strongly recommend.

Agriframes
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. joulukuu 2023

Great UI/UX, best I could find after months of searching; not at all complex to set up or use compared to other apps. Support is amazing and fast.

Eclipse Glasses USA
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. joulukuu 2023

Been using this app for a while. Great compatibility, flexibility, looks, support, features. everything is great. just try it.

Scooch