Australia Post Shipping by AMP , 166件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年10月17日

Automatic integration works wonders for us. Incredibly helpful support team.

Minimum Skincare
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月30日

Great app, it makes the process so fast and easy. I have been using this app for over 3 months.

Thank you!

Eclectic Collection
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年5月4日

Great app that works seamlessly with Shopify. Really easy to use, support has been great and Laura has been so helpful! We wanted to change the default on a certain field and Laura actioned it immediately.

Original Spirit Co
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年5月3日

I use this app across 4 stores for roughly 2 years and has been smooth sailing!!
Support team are great - they know their stuff, and questions and email are answered. Will be using them again in my next couple store and would HIGHLY recommend!

Family Of League
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年6月14日

This app is amazing. I Can get my usual work done now in 1/3 of the time!
Being time efficient in a small business and being a single parent, time is precious.
Thanks for an amazing app!

Steg Pegz
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年4月21日

Laura has been an absolute legend in helping us get our complex product freight sorted. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Drummers Paradise
アプリの使用期間:18日
2014年10月7日

Addition support is the man, and the App works better than advertised!

BlueCats
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
2017年9月16日

App makes life alot easier, especially if shipping to oversea's countries. Addition support was espeically helpful, responded very quickly to emails and was fantastic. Highly recommend the app.
Matt @ www.doggytopia.com.au

Doggy Topia
アプリの使用期間:約6年
編集日:2022年1月25日

Addition has the best support for an app anywhere in the world. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

AllfixElectrical
アプリの使用期間:6年弱
編集日:2020年4月14日

Addition support (ap support) is very helpful and highly committed to sort out any problems a quickly as possible,

WiremanHQ