Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 december 2023

I love this app, it's so simple and functional at the same time! It's really what I need in one place. And especially thanks to support, which easily helped me customize it a bit when I needed it. 10/10 job!

Zoopyzoo
Litouwen
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 18 december 2023

Thanks for your awesome review! We're thrilled to hear the app fits your needs perfectly, and our support team was happy to help. Your satisfaction is our top priority. 😊🌟

27 januari 2024

fast and clear communication. Thank you Izyy!

Mrayti Store
Jordanië
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

Happy to hear our communication was fast and clear! Thank you for your feedback. We're here if you need anything else!

13 januari 2024

The app does the task well. The support provided by Therese is highly appreciated, she quickly helped us with the settings and also had a few recommendations - quick fixes that we could do to improve the user experience on our website. Would recommend downloading the app and reaching out to the customer support team if you need any assistance. It's not a bot but actual humans that help you out.

3DM Lifestyle
India
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 16 januari 2024

We're thrilled to hear our app and support team made a difference for you! Thanks for recommending us. Remember, we're always here to assist with real, human help. 😊

27 januari 2024

This is a wonderful app to use I believe people will have a great time using the app
I enjoyed the fact that Izzy didn't waste time and helped me as soon as possible and I thank her expertise

Byte Vault
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

Thrilled you had a great experience with our app and our team's prompt support! Thanks for sharing your appreciation, and we're here whenever you need us.

24 januari 2024

I would like to thank Therese for her help and patience with me

amazing app and very easy to set up and use

SYNC
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad you find our app amazing and easy to use. Your appreciation for our customer support team is truly valued! 😊🌟

29 januari 2024

I am very excited to share the best service i received from EJ; quick response time; kind and passionate. It didn't even take me that long to get the exact help i needed and all of this for free. i would totally recommend the app

Essentia Essences
1 dag gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

We're thrilled to have provided you with the best service! Quick response, kindness, and passion are our priorities. We're here for you anytime, and thank you for recommending our app!

19 januari 2024

This is app that is usefull for starters to begin without spending money for this kind of apps also thanks to 24/7 chat supporter EJ He is soo polite and they reply fatstly and always resolve Your issue.

mobilehighland
Verenigd Koninkrijk
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 22 januari 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! We're super happy our app and 24/7 chat support are helpful for you. We love being there for you anytime! 😄

27 december 2023

Amazing customer support, they solve issues within a couple of minutes. The free app is currently amazing for me, because I'm just starting with Shopify. Thank you!

Be Budgety
Servië
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 29 december 2023

Thrilled that you're loving our app and customer support! We're here to help, especially as you start your Shopify journey. Thanks for the awesome feedback!

8 april 2024

Therese was amazing! She helped activate the app on my store and tested the front end to make sure everything was working as it should. Excellent App with Excellent Support! Two Thumbs Up!

Divine Spark Healing
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 9 april 2024

So happy our support made a difference and everything's running smoothly! Thanks for the big thumbs up 🌟👍👍

9 januari 2024

Such a great app. Found this with a quick search, installed, and boom - handy functionality for our users on an upcoming ecommerce site we're building. Oh, AND they have friendly and FAST customer service. Just.. wow! Cheers

CardsHQ
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 11 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled our app is a great fit for your e-commerce site. If you need any more assistance, we're always here to help.