Currency Converter Bear , 599件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月11日

Integrating the Currency Bear app into my Shopify store has been a game-changer for my business. As an online retailer catering to a global audience, providing a seamless and localized shopping experience is paramount, and Currency Bear has proven to be an invaluable tool in achieving just that.

Villegas Editores
コロンビア
2023年8月13日

I think it's a very well made app. I wish the price was a bit cheaper but it was good for what it did. There are cheaper alternatives that do a similar job, but still a good app.

InfantBoo.com
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年8月17日

Thank you for the review and we appreciate your feedback about pricing.

2024年2月7日

Great app! I was installing a lot of crap before I find this one which actually does what it expected. Support is super attentive and professional.

StudioDesk EU
スロベニア
2023年6月23日

Their support is AMAZING! They helped me so much with any problem. Thanks a lot. The app itself works perfectly as well, I would recommend it a lot. I would recommend all of their apps actually. Both the app and the support are 10/10

Holy Cat
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年6月23日

Thank you for your kind words and for your 5-star rating! We are so glad you are satisfied by both our currency conversion app and our support. We appreciate your recommendation of the app as well. Thank you again!

2023年7月17日

Greatest currency converter we have come across on the Shopify app store.
Top service - fast and helpful.
Thank you Lynda.

LAWA DESIGN
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2023年7月24日

Thank you for the review! Happy to know that you think Currency Converter Bear is the best currency convertor app out there on Shopify!!

2020年3月17日

I have tried some of the other apps, and what I love about this one is that it was really straight forward and easy to install and set up. Lynda was also very helpful and made sure to help and answer any questions I had during the process. Very happy with the app, install process and extra bonus it's free.

Effortlessly Classy
スウェーデン
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2020年3月17日

Thank you for supporting our app 🤝 Highly appreciated! Lynda.

編集日:2020年7月8日

i used this Excellent APP, very impressive and easy to integrate, i would recommend with5 star rating

NeedaB Collections (xeemalteam)
アラブ首長国連邦
2020年5月11日

Super easy to install, only took 2 minutes with a bit of copy and paste. Works great. Rounding is clean. Recommend.

Cuptain Planet
オーストラリア
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2020年5月13日

We really appreciate it! thanks for the great review 🙏

2020年6月19日

The app was quick and easy to install and set up, it has plenty of customisation features (despite being free) and is easy to use. Thank you!

ROSES AND LACE
ポルトガル
2020年5月28日

Fantastic app, thank you for making it free.........................................................

LINDYHAIR