Currency Converter Bear , 599件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2021年11月4日

They have very friendly and helpful customer service. I needed some custom work done and they responded and had it done in less than a day. The app works well also.

GNL Footwear
スイス
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2020年4月3日

Super cool app, super cool customer support. I truly recommend to everyone!
It's FREE and it's true value bomb!

HQbackdrops
リトアニア
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2020年4月3日

Thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 cheers!

2021年12月8日

Fantastic customer support. They helped me set up and removal the silly shopify geolocation app that as auto-installed.
thanks!

Bluebird Provisions
カナダ
2020年3月21日

Easy to set up and works perfect! Time to sell in some Euros! Thank you for a easy to work, easy to understand app

Home Style You Love
Conversion Bearが返信しました 2020年3月21日

Thanks for the perfect review 🤩Lynda.

2021年9月2日

I've been using this app for different stores over the years and it's always worked perfectly. Plus the support is excellent, they always solve my issues quickly and effectively. 5/5

Dino Bags
2021年8月27日

Very helpful for allowing your store to display different currencies. Does exactly what you need it to do!

Belbren
アイルランド
2020年9月4日

I can highly recommend this app. It works very well on my store. At beginning there was little issue with the cart page notification and automatic change of currencies when scrolling down the page. But I wrote quick email to support team and they helped me to resolve it (specifically Itai) - very fast help. Now everything works perfectly.

scribbs.co
エストニア
2021年5月9日

Wonderful, clean app that does exactly what it says. Super easy to install and use. Support team helped me a lot with CSS customization. Highly recommend!

neptyune
カナダ
2020年6月28日

So easy to set up! A lot of apps go right over my head when it comes to installation. This was really easy to install and looks professional on my website.

Wallflower Weavings
2020年5月29日

Wow, I am amazed, easy to use, very good and simple app, perfect if you are starting or even if you what you are talking about thanks a lot...

Ma Merveille