Arvostelut (8 751)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 10. heinäkuu 2024

At first, AutoDS was a bit confusing to me. I was trying to figure out how to link stores and I encountered numerous glitches there is no phone number to reach or a chat that I can instantly ask questions so that was a bit challenging to be honest. Thankfully, Dorina from Quality Control contacted me personally and helped me through the process. I appreciate her assistance. She made a big diffence in my experience with AutoDS. I think AutoDS is a really good platform but you must know you have to spend some time learning how to use it propertly. Due to Dorinas assistance I was able to change my rating to this app as I believe is a great tool to use with Shopify.

Lux Lady Designs
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 22. kesäkuu 2024

Hi "Lux Lady Designs",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

18. toukokuu 2024

Until now my experience has been great, only that I am facing the issue of the products not being synchronized from Etsy to my store and I am out of stock of ALL the products, I hope so much the team will help me fast as it always has been helpful!

THE GOOD UNIVERSE
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 22. toukokuu 2024

Hi “THE GOOD UNIVERSE”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Thanks again for supporting our business.

25. kesäkuu 2024

I would recommend Auto Ds to other business owners because, firstly, it is very easy to use and manipulate. Secondly, it's very convenient for every business owner and will allow him/her to focus on other aspects of the business like marketing, and not have to worry about fulfillment. Overall, it takes a lot of stress off the entrepreneur's back.

Pets Loop
Etelä-Afrikka
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

Hi "Pets Loop",
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

21. toukokuu 2024

I had a technical error/issue with a single product that wouldn't delete off of my AutoDS platform. I'd imported the product to AutoDS and it automatically imported to my Shopify store, which is great. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention to my cursor and had accidentally deleted the product off of my Shopify store! I was frustrated with myself to say the least. I didn't know that doing this would cause configuration issues on AutoDs's end. I thought I could simply delete the product and re-import it again but, that didn't work. The product wouldn't delete! I couldn't even edit the product without being redirected to a 500-error page. No matter what I did, I kept getting error messages and the product continued to show on my AutoDs product page. I couldn't even re-import the same product because it "already exists on my product page". It was frustrating. Thankfully, the support team at AutoDs was able to guide me through the steps in fixing this problem. They also explained why this problem came about in the first place and how to avoid it the next time. They gave me 3 suggestions to try at first, which didn't work. But, after the 4 suggestion I was able to delete the product and re-import it! Problem solved and I couldn't be happier. Thank you to the support team for the help :)

Tropik™
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 22. toukokuu 2024

Hi "Tropik™"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

29. toukokuu 2024

Auto DS has completely transformed the way I run my online store. With its automated order generation and seamless product imports from third-party websites, I've saved countless hours of manual work. The convenience and efficiency it brings to my operations are unparalleled, allowing me to focus on growing my business instead of getting bogged down in administrative tasks.

What sets Auto DS apart is not just its functionality, but also its user-friendly interface. Navigating the platform is intuitive, even for those new to e-commerce management tools. Since discovering Auto DS, I've experienced a significant boost in productivity and profitability. It's become an indispensable tool in my toolkit, and I can't recommend it highly enough to fellow online retailers looking to streamline their operations.

HINT
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 31. toukokuu 2024

Hi "HINT",

9. toukokuu 2024

So far my experience has been great. There are still some things that can be improved and made easier such as replacing existing supplier or link for the same product item. Also having an option not to allow auto ds to update product information on shopify when regrabbing details from suppliers.

thehydrogene
Arabiemiirikunnat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 13. toukokuu 2024

Hi "thehydrogene" ,
Thank you for your support and for choosing our service.
We're delighted to have met your expectations, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to ensure your experience remains exceptional.
Thank you again for your feedback!

28. kesäkuu 2024

I've had a fantastic experience with Auto DS: US Dropshipping & POD. Their platform is user-friendly and has greatly simplified my dropshipping and print-on-demand operations.

I recently needed some assistance and used their live chat feature. I was fortunate to be helped by Hannah, who provided exceptional support. She was knowledgeable, patient, and very efficient in addressing my concerns. Her friendly demeanor and quick responses made the entire process smooth and stress-free.

Auto DS has proven to be a reliable partner in my e-commerce journey, and their customer support, exemplified by Hannah, is top-notch. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping and POD business.

Nook's Adventure
Kanada
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2024

Hi “Nook's Adventure”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Hannah was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

27. toukokuu 2024

After extensively testing and studying various dropshipping platforms, I have to highly recommend AutoDS. Starting in dropshipping takes time and some investment. Even though the costs are low, it's still money when we're just starting out. AutoDS is always ready to help regardless of your size, with unmatched 24/7 online technical support.

FocusFit Furniture
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 29. toukokuu 2024

Hi "FocusFit Furniture"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

22. kesäkuu 2024

Personally i fully recommend using this app, i previously used Dsers fulfillment service. That works too however AutoDS is the gamechanger for automatic fulfilment which you use an in-app currency for. Plus you are able to source the product and get cheaper sourcing prices and faster shipping times. If you use one of AutoDS Suppliers you can also add customizable notes and design to your packaging which is quite good and useful if you find yourself a winning product.

Fully recommend you atleast try the app out, still using it as of today.

Seamez
Ruotsi
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

Hi "Seamez",

8. kesäkuu 2024

I would recommend AutoDS to a friend or colleague for several compelling reasons, especially if they are involved in e-commerce or dropshipping:

Automation and Efficiency: AutoDS automates various aspects of the dropshipping process, including product sourcing, order fulfillment, price monitoring, and stock updates. This reduces manual work and allows users to focus on scaling their business.

Product Research Tools: The platform offers advanced product research tools, which help users identify trending products and niches with high profit potential. This can give users a competitive edge in the market.

Integration with Multiple Suppliers: AutoDS supports integration with multiple suppliers, including big names like Amazon, Walmart, AliExpress, and more. This allows users to source products from a variety of suppliers, increasing their inventory diversity.

Real-Time Price and Stock Monitoring: The platform continuously monitors price changes and stock levels across suppliers. It automatically adjusts listings to reflect these changes, helping to avoid overselling and pricing errors.

Order Fulfillment Automation: AutoDS can automate the entire order fulfillment process, from placing orders with suppliers to tracking shipments. This ensures timely delivery and improves customer satisfaction.

User-Friendly Interface: The platform is designed to be user-friendly, with intuitive dashboards and clear instructions. This makes it accessible even for those who are new to dropshipping.

Customer Support: AutoDS offers robust customer support, including live chat and email support, to help users resolve any issues they encounter. This can be particularly valuable for beginners who might need guidance.

Educational Resources: The platform provides a wealth of educational resources, including tutorials, webinars, and articles. These resources can help users learn best practices and stay updated on industry trends.

Customization and Flexibility: Users can customize their settings to match their specific business needs, from pricing rules to automation preferences. This flexibility allows for a tailored approach to dropshipping.

Analytics and Reporting: AutoDS offers comprehensive analytics and reporting tools. Users can track their sales performance, monitor key metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their business.

These features collectively make AutoDS a powerful tool for anyone involved in dropshipping, providing the automation, insights, and support needed to succeed in a competitive market.

BerricaRose
Kreikka
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Hi “ BerricaRose”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!