Arvostelut (8 747)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
31. toukokuu 2024

the best one that you can use on market. Especially the tracking code masking makes it very precious. I have been using the app almost a year and it is a vital part of my life now :)

Yellow Cart Family Store
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 3. kesäkuu 2024

Hi "Yellow Cart Family Store",
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

20. toukokuu 2024

Auto-DS has been very helpful in finding trending products and connecting my store with thousands of suppliers. There is a multitude of tools on Auto-DS that allows me to find products which are selling fast right now and therefore allow me to jump on the wave quickly and sell products fast. Auto Ds also has a really easy system to import products to the store with ease, with also an amazing automated delivery and fulfillment system which makes life so easy when selling products to customers

Sán-Rizzíno
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 22. toukokuu 2024

Hi "Sán-Rizzíno",

29. toukokuu 2024

Good. I want thank you Lorain at AutoDS for supporting my first order.
I began Shopify months ago. As a newbie. Everything is quite new to me. After all, I had my first order, I felt a bit nervous about processing, and then Lorain explained for me about order fulfillment process (automatically).
There were some issues about billing scheme, but the support team: Rebeca, Jamaica, Johannes, Ivy helped me with acceptable solutions... They are useful. Thanks for being with my business. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

BrosDecor
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 31. toukokuu 2024

Hi "BrosDecor"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Muokattu 5. kesäkuu 2024

I have been with this company for going on 3 weeks now and feel like i have been through it all with them already. i am putting this out there because i have to be truthful. The customer support lags badly i have to wait way to long to get a solution to my issues.

Currently i am on day 14 with an issue on a order and i am still having a issue with one order and its becoming a huge stress because i cant get a hold of someone that can get me the answer and everyone says that i have to wait on the developers.

Now its day 14 and they said that my supplier doesn't deliver to the address. (14days) for them to tell me that. Now i have to manually get another supplier place the order and pray that Auto Ds refund me for the transaction taken out of my balance.

I hope you guys work on this.

Bloom Comfort
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hi “Bloom Comfort”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service by Anubhav but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your order.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

13. kesäkuu 2024

appreciate its ability to handle product sourcing, order fulfillment, and inventory management, which saves a lot of time. The AI tools for product research and pricing are also helpful for optimizing sales. Some users mention that it takes a bit of time to get used to all the features, but overall, it's seen as a useful tool for growing an online store.

Trankiaura
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 16. kesäkuu 2024

Hi "Trankiaura",

Muokattu 2. toukokuu 2024

AutoDS - Personalized customer service and amazing features

I'm writing to share my incredibly positive experience with AutoDS. From the moment I signed up, I've been impressed with the level of personalized attention I've received. I'd like to give a special shoutout to Dorina, who has gone above and beyond to assist me with every step of the way.

When I first started using AutoDS, I ran into a few minor issues that slowed down my progress. Dorina was quick to respond to my concerns and took the time to understand my specific needs. She provided me with clear and concise instructions that helped me resolve the problems quickly and easily.

But Dorina's assistance didn't stop there. She has continued to check in with me regularly to make sure I'm getting the most out of AutoDS. She's even offered to help me with some of the more advanced features of the platform.

I'm truly grateful for Dorina's dedication and expertise. She's made my experience with AutoDS incredibly positive, and I would highly recommend the platform to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly dropshipping solution.

In addition to the exceptional customer service, I've also been blown away by the features and functionality of AutoDS. The platform has everything I need to streamline my dropshipping business, from product sourcing and listing to order fulfillment and customer support.

Here are just a few of the things I love about AutoDS:

-Wide variety of product suppliers: AutoDS integrates with a wide variety of popular dropshipping suppliers, so I can easily find the products I'm looking for.

-Automated product listing: AutoDS can automatically list my products on my store, which saves me a ton of time and effort.

-Real-time inventory and pricing updates: AutoDS keeps my product listings up-to-date with the latest inventory and pricing information from my suppliers.

-Automated order fulfillment: AutoDS can automatically fulfill my orders, so I don't have to worry about manually processing them.

-Built-in customer support tools: AutoDS provides me with a variety of tools to help me provide excellent customer support to my own customers.

One feature that particularly impressed me was the Product Finding Hub. This innovative tool saved me countless hours of research by providing a curated selection of trending and high-performing products. With filters to narrow down options by niche, price point, and supplier, I was able to quickly identify products that would resonate with my target audience. Plus, the detailed product analysis provided valuable insights into marketing strategies and target demographics, making it a breeze to launch successful campaigns.

What I found particularly useful was the ability to source products from a wide range of suppliers. This gave me the flexibility to choose the best options for my needs, in terms of price, quality, and shipping times. Whether I was looking for products from AliExpress, Amazon, or AutoDS's private suppliers, I was confident that I could find the perfect fit for my store.

Overall, I'm incredibly impressed with AutoDS. The combination of exceptional customer service and amazing features makes it the perfect platform for any dropshipping business. I highly recommend checking it out!

MIXIKINGS
Meksiko
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 18. huhtikuu 2024

Hi "MIXIKINGS"!
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.

26. toukokuu 2024

this app helped me in getting started, with many tutorial with step by step directions and answered almost all questions i had. Looking forward to explore even more features available on their site that will be able to help me grow and expand my business future. Thank you!

Moon and Wolf Pet Choice
Singapore
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

Hi "Moon and Wolf Pet Choice"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

30. kesäkuu 2024

I was very nervous at first with using a new Shopify supplier but Auto DS has shown me I can trust them and the customer service is amazing they have your back and if you need help they are always there. They are very sweet and respectful. Ever since I have been using Auto DS I have not had a problem.
Thank you!

My Store
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 2. heinäkuu 2024

Hi "My Store"!
Thank you so much for your review!
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

17. toukokuu 2024

I want to thank Shalauddin for their wonderful customer service. I was stuck and needed help finding certain things on the platform. They knew exactly where everything was and also helped with a billing issue to have it reviewed for me. I appreciate their professionalism.

Glitter Cases 4u
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 19. toukokuu 2024

Hi “Glitter Cases 4u”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Shalauddin was able to answer all of your questions!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

8. kesäkuu 2024

I would recommend it because I like that it takes a lot of work off your shoulders. However, the customer service should improve a little by adding more live chat availability because you can't access it half of the time.

My Store
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.