Arvostelut (8 874)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. kesäkuu 2024

I would recommend it because I like that it takes a lot of work off your shoulders. However, the customer service should improve a little by adding more live chat availability because you can't access it half of the time.

My Store
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi “My Store”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

Muokattu 2. toukokuu 2024

AutoDS - Personalized customer service and amazing features

I'm writing to share my incredibly positive experience with AutoDS. From the moment I signed up, I've been impressed with the level of personalized attention I've received. I'd like to give a special shoutout to Dorina, who has gone above and beyond to assist me with every step of the way.

When I first started using AutoDS, I ran into a few minor issues that slowed down my progress. Dorina was quick to respond to my concerns and took the time to understand my specific needs. She provided me with clear and concise instructions that helped me resolve the problems quickly and easily.

But Dorina's assistance didn't stop there. She has continued to check in with me regularly to make sure I'm getting the most out of AutoDS. She's even offered to help me with some of the more advanced features of the platform.

I'm truly grateful for Dorina's dedication and expertise. She's made my experience with AutoDS incredibly positive, and I would highly recommend the platform to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly dropshipping solution.

In addition to the exceptional customer service, I've also been blown away by the features and functionality of AutoDS. The platform has everything I need to streamline my dropshipping business, from product sourcing and listing to order fulfillment and customer support.

Here are just a few of the things I love about AutoDS:

-Wide variety of product suppliers: AutoDS integrates with a wide variety of popular dropshipping suppliers, so I can easily find the products I'm looking for.

-Automated product listing: AutoDS can automatically list my products on my store, which saves me a ton of time and effort.

-Real-time inventory and pricing updates: AutoDS keeps my product listings up-to-date with the latest inventory and pricing information from my suppliers.

-Automated order fulfillment: AutoDS can automatically fulfill my orders, so I don't have to worry about manually processing them.

-Built-in customer support tools: AutoDS provides me with a variety of tools to help me provide excellent customer support to my own customers.

One feature that particularly impressed me was the Product Finding Hub. This innovative tool saved me countless hours of research by providing a curated selection of trending and high-performing products. With filters to narrow down options by niche, price point, and supplier, I was able to quickly identify products that would resonate with my target audience. Plus, the detailed product analysis provided valuable insights into marketing strategies and target demographics, making it a breeze to launch successful campaigns.

What I found particularly useful was the ability to source products from a wide range of suppliers. This gave me the flexibility to choose the best options for my needs, in terms of price, quality, and shipping times. Whether I was looking for products from AliExpress, Amazon, or AutoDS's private suppliers, I was confident that I could find the perfect fit for my store.

Overall, I'm incredibly impressed with AutoDS. The combination of exceptional customer service and amazing features makes it the perfect platform for any dropshipping business. I highly recommend checking it out!

MIXIKINGS
Meksiko
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 18. huhtikuu 2024

Hi "MIXIKINGS"!
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

9. kesäkuu 2024

So far, really liking the services they provide. It makes life so much easier, and they provide great customer service. If you want to completely overhaul the way you run your online business, consider giving AutoDS a try!

Study Sanctum
Kanada
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi "Study Sanctum"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

24. kesäkuu 2024

I've been using this about two months, learning more everyday as I grow my business. All orders have been going through seamlessly so far and I absolutely love all the extra tools that this platform provides to help my business grow. Can't wait to see how I progress in the next couple months.

Bleau Luna
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Hi "Bleau Luna",
We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience with AutoDS.
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.

6. heinäkuu 2024

The support is amazing. The live support system has not failed me and the support agents keep it professional. the ticket system has also worked out great for me. Would recommend!

PrintBit
Liettua
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

Hi "PrintBit"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

9. heinäkuu 2024

Absolutely amazing customer service. The Agent was so kind and really took out time to answer all my questions and made sure I understood as well as provided links

FitnessPro
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 12. heinäkuu 2024

Hi "FitnessPro"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

16. kesäkuu 2024

I would highly recommend AutoDS to anyone who is just starting out (ignore courses that are in the thousands of dollars; they will waste your time and money) and just make a membership with AutoDS (take the mentorship option.. its well worth it). Automate this branch of your business so you can focus more time on ... MARKETING!!!

Lumgie
Kanada
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Hi “Lumgie”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Mentorship!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

24. toukokuu 2024

It helps you fix whatever problems of processing that you may have. One of the greatest tools you can use when dropshipping you pretty much have everything at your fingertips! I imported my products so easily into my store, even products that weren't in the AutoDS marketplace, I recommend using it a lot!
It´s only been like a month and the app it´s been amazing. I love the features the App has. Easy for beginners to start with, gives intructions and helps find good products

Pets Central Shop
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hi "Pets Central Shop"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

4. heinäkuu 2024

Excellent service so far, the order auto fulfillment makes life so much easier. Click a button and Auto DS deals with it all.

PICQIT
Arabiemiirikunnat
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools vastasi 8. heinäkuu 2024

Hi “PICQIT”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the automation of orders!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

8. kesäkuu 2024

Very easy to use and intuitive. I love the customization features that allow you to filter based on specific needs and creates a seamless user experience. Hands-down the best dropshipping tool out there!

My Store
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!