AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 6,111件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月30日

Well I would recommend because I find the customer service is very good and helpful and reasonable fast. I have not started with the dropshipping but I assume it will be just as good as the customer service.

Bernards Bargins
セントルシア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年2月1日

Hi “Bernards Bargins”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service!
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.
Please feel free to contact us.
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

2024年1月30日

Sourcing or browsing the site is a little confusing while using a phone.

Gloria Louise Boutique
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年2月1日

Hi “Gloria Louise Boutique”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered while navigating our site on a mobile phone. It's worth mentioning that our platform's mobile version is currently undergoing optimization.
Your satisfaction is a priority for us, and we anticipate completing the optimization soon.
Our customer service team is always here to address any issues you may encounter.

編集日:2024年1月29日

Changing this review from 1 star to 3 stars because Dorina from cusomter support worked really hard to help me get the refund and I had a good experience with her. This happened after leaving 1 star review.
Really disappointed with Auto DS
1. signed up for ¨mentorship program¨, got in touch and never got a response, somehow AutoDS still made me pay and told me it´s non-refundable, for a service I never got! And careful, because when you signed up for it, they never clarified there was a cost nor how much is the cost.
2. their network of suppliers are super small, expensive and super slow to respond (2 or 3 days or not ever), so I didn´t use their supplier network
3.. had to manually fulfill the order because the automatic doesn´t work (then the customer support used this excuse to not refund me ), try to understand the why and the reason, OK?
4. at the end, I filed for a refund for over a week and never heard back, just HORRIBLE customer service

Warmii
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2023年12月18日

Hi "Warmii",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

2023年12月31日

Auto DS asks for an upfront payment of 380$ for 12 months. To see the winning products further subscriptions per month have to be purchased inside autods. To fullfill your orders you would also need to buy credits . A significant number of the products listed on autods are branded and Shopify will ask to either provide authorization documentation from the brand ordelete the product or the store will be banned from selling. The payouts gets frozen for a week as a consequence too.

THE GOOD STORE
アプリの使用期間:17日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月1日

Hi "THE GOOD STORE",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our pricing.
However, it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to suggest you potential solutions that meet your needs.
Waiting for your email!

2023年11月18日

Was struggling with it. With helpful instructions provided by a representative, I feel satisfied with their service. Thanks

Hello Muscles
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2023年11月22日

Hi “Hello Muscles”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with our platform.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

2024年1月7日

So far I'm very satisfied, it takes a little more to learn but it's really good!

Lipiexpress
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:2日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月9日

Hi “Lipiexpress”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our platform but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your onboarding.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we want to help you!
As of now, we have already contacted you and we are looking forward to your reply!

2024年1月7日

L'application à l'air d'offrir une myriade d'options intéressantes mais quand j'essaye d'importer un produit d'autods à mon site shopify, se dernier n'apparait pas et m'empêche de créer ma page produit :/

My Store
フランス
アプリの使用期間:2日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月9日

Hi "My Store",
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with your concern.

編集日:2023年11月19日

integration is too complicated compare to other fulfillment platforms. AutoDS has too much control over my shopify store; AutoDS reedited my listing with wrong prices and support is slow to respond. When they do, my problem is not resolved and i have to reword and ask again. its been over 1 week dealing with sourcing, product orders, linking correct product and fulfillment. this could have been more easily resolved if there is live support.

ArtemNote
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2023年11月19日

Hi "ArtemNote"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

2024年1月17日

I would reccommend it but there is too many features that you need to pay for

Amazing Products
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約22時間
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月19日

Hi "Amazing Products",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our pricing.
We tried to contact you in an effort to help with your concern.
Looking forward to your reply!

2023年9月22日

Bien !

MiPod
レユニオン
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2023年9月29日

Hi “MiPod”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
Please feel free to contact us.