AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 5,892件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
編集日:2024年2月6日

Edit:
Well the support is accommodating but takes quite a while to respond. I currently have a problem with ongoing test orders but no one is attending to it. I’m not even a month old in the platform but already have 4 tickets. 2 were resolved by myself and 2 others still pending. I hope the order process will be clarified soon. Appreciate if someone can reach out to me.

Sparkling by Kate&Co.
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:17日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年2月2日

Hi “Sparkling by Kate&Co.”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.

2023年11月16日

Wish I better understand exactly how to set up my Auto DS account so it can sync better to my Shopify store (I was editing and updating everything directly on Shopify, didn't know better!)... I'm also not able to create an original price (my item is showing as on sale for 50% off, can't specify that so my items don't look like 50 off). Otherwise, the site is fairly easy to navigate and it is SO easy to add products! You also get a FAST response when you reach out to support. I look forward to continue using AutoDS to grow my store.

Onyx Nest
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2023年11月19日

Hi “Onyx Nest”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with syncing your store.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:

2024年1月14日

everything really good for use, easy to understand and easy to add products.
would love if there would be way more products to use !
It helps with so much in my shops so i will definitely keep using this app !
Thank you !

Tiny Kitchen
ラトビア
アプリの使用期間:17日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月16日

Hi “Tiny Kitchen”!

2024年1月28日

Based on my experience with this app, I find it very user-friendly. The one-dollar-for-one-month offer is too good to ignore, and I have heard many positive reviews about it. Additionally, I recently made a purchase through the app and was impressed with the swift delivery time in comparison to other dropshipping apps I have used previously.

oineedthat
アプリの使用期間:4日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月30日

Hi “oineedthat”!

2024年1月28日

products found are sold very high, customer service/ help line isn't available the times I've tried to use it for questions. the importing of information to website is a time saver.

Glamora
アプリの使用期間:7日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月29日

Hi “Glamora”!
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We hope you’ll visit us again soon so that we can deliver the exceptional experience you expected.

2024年1月23日

Great service that is always improving. Support can be a slight delay but they are always helping. Angelica Corpuz Was great when we found a glitch in the system.

HandyDandyHub
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月25日

Hi “HandyDandyHub”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you faced an issue.

2024年1月21日

So far so good, very easy to import products into my shopify store. Confused here and there, but hoping the help centre will be able to help with them.

sscentt
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:7日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月23日

Hi “sscentt”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with the platform!

2023年11月22日

So far it has been a seamless process using AutoDS so I appreciate that. I did have an issue regarding monthly vs yearly billing for my subscription but it was promptly taken care of by Krizza. Aside from that it has proven to be a solid platform. I will update this review as time progresses and I have more detailed info to share.
-Michael Williams

VitalVitaminVault
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2023年11月26日

Hi “VitalVitaminVault”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Krizza was able to resolve your issue quickly!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

2024年1月27日

The service is really great. I had some questions they answered right away. really great. Also very good explanation. She told me that I can contact them 24/7 and I am really happy with that.

OurTrending
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
AutoDS Dropshipping Toolsが返信しました 2024年1月29日

Hi “OurTrending”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service.

2023年12月28日

So far it's great and the support team is very prompt and quick. They reached out to help me with getting a product quote which I didn't know how to do. I haven't opened my online store yet so I haven't fulfilled any orders yet using AutoDS fulfilment yet, so I can't say anything concerning that. So far it's great.

The ElectraCurl