Recensies (730)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 april 2024

Thanks Akanksha for the best ever assists given.
Very professional and helpful.

iamlansik
Maleisië
26 maart 2024

This apps works like a charm brings free traffic via promoting other stores products and it only takes like 1min to setup everything.

Fast and friendly customer service from Pooja!
Recommended for sure!

TennyTots
Nederland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
29 april 2024

So amazing that's it 100 percent free !! Customer service is fast and friendly.

Dreamboutique
10 dagen gebruiken de app
7 mei 2024

Very friendly and quick to reply.

Korean Town
Zuid-Korea
16 april 2024

nice app easy to work

ElectroFashion
Bulgarije
24 februari 2024

the support team is really fast and so far I got good help from sandiya...one of the staff members there...thank you guys for the quick responses and I will see how well they bring traffic to my store

Qual dome
Botswana
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 maart 2024

Easy to set up. I can't say more until I see some results.

House of FAYNIA
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 29 februari 2024

I recently revisited this platform for the second time in hopes of seeing improvements. Unfortunately, my experience was once again disappointing. Initially, I did not observe any noticeable increase in website traffic, and the advertisements displayed were not aligned with the image I aim to convey on my site.

Despite my optimism for improvement, I found that the options for selecting ads remained limited. Even worse, the first ad displayed on my site during this round was for a very mature product, despite my explicit request to exclude such content.

Never again & I do not recommend if you are trying to run a quality business.

Edited just to clarify based on their response below perhaps it isn't clear, I *DID* request to filter out mature products but somehow a butt plug still appeared on my page. The one-star review stands.

FunkyPeacockStore
4 maanden gebruiken de app
AfterShip & Automizely heeft geantwoord 28 februari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We value all customer feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. Please be informed that Automizely Traffic & Ads is an ad exchange program and it completely depends upon the customer if they are clicking on your ads or not. Also, we have an option available where you can block the item list that is not suitable for your store.

One of our experts will be sending you an email in order to get this sorted for you.

In the meantime, if you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

10 maart 2024

Wanted to see the Marketing plans to not exclude certain ranges and that the Marketing integration should be sectored based on the Additional process of making all ads free and unlimited for Pure Marketing.

🆒REEF DIGITAL HUB♨️
23 dagen gebruiken de app
AfterShip & Automizely heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept our sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We will be more than happy to provide you a Demo about this application functionality and also can help you set up your marketing campaign. We will surely get all your queries answered and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have. So feel free to book your demo session with us through live chat support.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available all the time on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team Aftership

2 april 2024

quick and efficient anticipating to see how the ads turn out now

Lad Shack