Automizely Referral&Affiliate , 2,199件のレビュー

Great support, thank you

Manufacturer Express
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年1月30日

Great user interface and quick response from Customer service!

Dicio Connectors
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月23日

This has been a great tool for bringing new clients to my shop! I am seeing a good number of referrals come through as a result; it runs smoothly and is completely automated, which is fantastic! Customer service is great as well if you have questions. I highly recommend this app!

The MW Company
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月28日

i LOVE the Customer service I just started using this service in my Shopify store and I like the way things are set up.My customers can refer people with a few clicks that's awesome..

G.O.A.T DS
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月5日

I recently had the opportunity to experience the assistance provided by Akanksha, and I must say that it was nothing short of exceptional. The entire process was quick and seamless, leaving me thoroughly impressed with the level of support I received. I would not hesitate to recommend Automizely to anyone . They have set a high standard for customer service, and I am genuinely grateful for their help.

8thereal
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月6日

nice

Piya Bawari
インド
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月12日

Great app and amazing support. I love the free features and the ability to upgrade my version for free so I can have more than 20 new referral links per month without any Aftership branding. The support (Karan) provided was amazing, his service was super quick and everything was so easy

LOU Swim
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月6日

Great App!!

PlaytimeForMom
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年1月7日

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance while setting up the app and have doubts about any feature, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

We will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Team AfterShip

2024年1月15日

Says free, pricing isn't straightforward even when you contact them. This company isn't straightforward in my opinion and not someone I'd trust. Uninstalling now.

Crazy Awesome Socks
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年1月16日

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the information provided by our support which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to learn that we have not met your expectations.

However, the app is absolutely free and you can see the same in the pricing section of the app.

Also, we are assigning dedicated support for you. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user-friendly and transparent to provide a great user experience.

Team AfterShip.

2024年1月18日

It doesn't work properly. The app allows you to make purchases with a discount even if your invited friend hasn't made a purchase.

MIWI REAL DRINKS
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:27日
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年1月19日

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We value all customer feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We do understand that you are referring to Referral discount and would like to inform you that the referral reward is given to the referrer when the referred friend makes their first successful purchase from your store.

One of our experts will be sending you an email in order to get this sorted for you.

In the meantime, if you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us at support@aftership.com

Team AfterShip