Automizely Referral&Affiliate , 2,192件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月23日

This has been a great tool for bringing new clients to my shop! I am seeing a good number of referrals come through as a result; it runs smoothly and is completely automated, which is fantastic! Customer service is great as well if you have questions. I highly recommend this app!

The MW Company
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2024年1月5日

I recently had the opportunity to experience the assistance provided by Akanksha, and I must say that it was nothing short of exceptional. The entire process was quick and seamless, leaving me thoroughly impressed with the level of support I received. I would not hesitate to recommend Automizely to anyone . They have set a high standard for customer service, and I am genuinely grateful for their help.

8thereal
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月28日

i LOVE the Customer service I just started using this service in my Shopify store and I like the way things are set up.My customers can refer people with a few clicks that's awesome..

G.O.A.T DS
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年1月12日

Great app and amazing support. I love the free features and the ability to upgrade my version for free so I can have more than 20 new referral links per month without any Aftership branding. The support (Karan) provided was amazing, his service was super quick and everything was so easy

LOU Swim
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年1月18日

Aftership is a great platform. Easy to use interface; even for newbies like myself. Quick, responsive chat from their help platform, which have always provided valuable information. I would recommend Automizely to anyone looking to add referrals, and email marketing automation to their shopify store. An easy 5 stars for me.

Plunge Therapy
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:24日
2024年1月30日

Great user interface and quick response from Customer service!

Dicio Connectors
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年11月17日

I spoke with Jai who took me through a detailed demo of the AfterShip app - the features look easy to set up and customize. My only wish is that you could customize the affiliate codes, but Jai said the development team will take this request into account for future. I haven't yet started using the app as I need to determine my offers, but it looks very promising and easy to use.

The ScoliClinic Shop
カナダ
2023年12月21日

It is easy to setup and the customer support is very helpful and quick. Thanks to Karan, the agent who helped me throughout the process.

HomeLiHub
インド
2023年12月8日

Jai was very helpful and I appreciate how swift he was to assist me with my concerns. Thank you so much Jai, please keep up the good work:)

BLAQUE BARBIEE
2023年12月10日

Akanksha was a great help and always ready to assist me with all my questions and request. I really recommend this application

Allure-Arcade