Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 februari 2024

The tool works perfectly. It has been very well received in our store and is easy for customers to understand. Customer service is also very helpful, fast and friendly.

TARABAO
Duitsland
11 maanden gebruiken de app
27 april 2024

The app is easy peasy lemon squeezy! No headaches or confusion here. Just click a few buttons and boom, you're good to go.

ParrotHue
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
4 april 2024

First time started with the affiliate links and the support team was amazing made everything sky clear in minutes. Thank you Jai!

SheModaNova
Litouwen
21 dagen gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

Thank you and fast react when I contact for support.

SK ENC
Zuid-Korea
10 maanden gebruiken de app
1 mei 2024

I like automizely ive used it before in other versions. When I saw they had an affiliate version I decided to try it. So far so good, I don't like that there's not an automatic sign up influencers, but it does the job. It's free for now but I'm curious to see what they intend to charge for this. Customer service is great though.

Rose Gold Co. Shop
7 dagen gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

I like the fact its has a free plan and we can begin to utilize the affiliate program we've put in place, I'll update the review once we've used it a bit.

Sensational Skinn
11 dagen gebruiken de app
4 maart 2024

So far so good, their free trial is generous that lasted for months. I'm yet to test it out with real customers but the experience so far has been smooth

Kopitalist Coffee
Maleisië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

This has been a great tool for bringing new clients to my shop! I am seeing a good number of referrals come through as a result; it runs smoothly and is completely automated, which is fantastic! Customer service is great as well if you have questions. I highly recommend this app!

The MW Company
8 maanden gebruiken de app
11 maart 2024

Ayushi such a nice girl, she helped me a lot. she solved my issue quickly. i loved her support and her hardwork. she is amazing assistance. thank you ayushi and also this app is game changer for every store owner. i loved it. and i am grateful i found this app.

Adorozy
India
9 dagen gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

I was helped by a very friendly person and had great help when I needed it.

The Place To Shop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app