Em 11 de dezembro às 15h UTC, a Shopify App Store terá funcionamento limitado devido a uma manutenção programada. Tente acessar mais tarde, logo estaremos de volta!

Automizely Referral&Affiliate , 2.037 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
31 de outubro de 2023

Aftership apps are really nice. Basic useful options are free, so it's a nice suit to begin with. I recommend!
Customer service is fast and effective ;)

Atena's Universe
Canadá
Aproximadamente 18 horas usando o app
15 de setembro de 2023

They are quick, friendly and met my request with the utmost respect and professionalism. I will use them indefinitely if the business remains this excellent.

BigLivez.SmallSpaces.
27 de agosto de 2023

Ashuyi was a great help as I am just getting started, very friendly and supportive even in the middle of the night.

Starz Cosmetics
Canadá
4 meses usando o app
12 de outubro de 2023

Great support, but need some adjustments on customizing the popup

Dropy
Geórgia
4 de setembro de 2023

Great app and has great customer service. Highly recommended. Would give it five stars if you could create a landing page or at least a widget to place on a landing page for affiliates to sign up. Thanks a lot

My Store
Países Baixos
AfterShip & Automizely deixou uma resposta 5 de setembro de 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We would like to inform you that the feature you have requested is currently not available however it has been added in our roadmap. You will see more enhanced features in the upcoming days. It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

12 de agosto de 2023

Straight forward and exactly what we needed to give a % of sales to affiliates! Pretty simple and fast tech support to help you get setup.

GoodChefs
20 de setembro de 2023

So far so good, obviously they ask for reviews fairly early on in the process. But its been easy to get started and remove the "powered by", and it appears to be free so far. Haven't gotten far enough to have people actually start referring so can't comment on how thats going.

ANML Essentials
Aproximadamente 14 horas usando o app
3 de agosto de 2023

So far so good, my experience with this app is not bad, it took a few minutes until i figured out, how does it work, but I got the hang of it rather fast.

Limitless
Romênia
2 meses usando o app
24 de agosto de 2023

I would recommend this because it seems to be a great resource and an opportunity for growth. I look forward to collaborating with aftership thank you so much for your app and great customer service

Discount Gift & Gadgets
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
21 de julho de 2023

It's free and you can get started right away.
The support system is also perfect, so if you have any problems, you can ask questions immediately via chat.
Many other apps are paid, but this app is completely free.
I think that it is an effective method especially for those who have just started a shop, so please install this app immediately.

TCGMart Express