Automizely Referral&Affiliate , 2.351 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 16 de abril de 2024

Jai, exceptional customer service experience! Prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable made resolving my issue effortless. His attention to detail and willingness to assist exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!

Fam Foolery, Inc.
26 dias usando o app
3 de abril de 2024

It's been great talking to their customer support. Specially Jai. He is really well spoken, he explained small small things to me over chat and also arranged google meet for the same.

I totally liked their system. Very easy to use. 10 on 10. Highly recommended.

PARONECK SKIN CARE
Índia
1 dia usando o app
Data de edição: 4 de março de 2024

Extremely easy to use. Customer service is amazing! If you need help, they will immediately respond.

RareBootique
27 dias usando o app
8 de fevereiro de 2024

Wonderful help just got going again online so I am excited to get started again..

Jeff's Female Fashion's
24 dias usando o app
7 de março de 2024

Quick customer service, Shaim was able to help our team quickly!

Viridian Bay
21 dias usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

I recently had the opportunity to experience the assistance provided by Akanksha, and I must say that it was nothing short of exceptional. The entire process was quick and seamless, leaving me thoroughly impressed with the level of support I received. I would not hesitate to recommend Automizely to anyone . They have set a high standard for customer service, and I am genuinely grateful for their help.

8thereal
9 meses usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

Great app and amazing support. I love the free features and the ability to upgrade my version for free so I can have more than 20 new referral links per month without any Aftership branding. The support (Karan) provided was amazing, his service was super quick and everything was so easy

LOU Swim
Austrália
2 meses usando o app
12 de fevereiro de 2024

It seems to be helpful for new small business owners.

My Nibbles Shop
2 meses usando o app
9 de abril de 2024

It's been super helpful, you can do a lot with the free version! Super happy so far with the customer attention and the way it works.

Saloot Global SL
Espanha
Aproximadamente 16 horas usando o app
26 de março de 2024

I'm happy this app use after

Lixify Deals