Avaliações (2 485)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
18 de junho de 2024

Very nice free offers in app!

Hal-Daddy Lures and Fishing Supplies
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
18 de junho de 2024

am just starting to use this app. their customer support is great. Lets see how it goes.

Real Coffee
Emirados Árabes Unidos
3 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 2 de julho de 2024

AfterShip is a game-changer! Their user-friendly tracking solution provides real-time updates and seamless integration, enhancing our customer experience. I highly recommend it.

Happy Tail Center
Emirados Árabes Unidos
About 1 month usando a aplicação
19 de junho de 2024

Love the app for what it offers and easy to set up. But for some reason the referral links are forwarding to a domain that doesn't exist, and the development team it's taking ages to fix something that should be automatically redirected to my store.

TERRApia
Reino Unido
16 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por AfterShip & Automizely 20 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your feedback, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

The issue with the referral link has been fixed. It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or via support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

2 de julho de 2024

It's working well and my customers are pleased with referral discounts.

Cornerstone Educational Supply
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
21 de maio de 2024

Amazing app, easy to deploy and run. lots of features integrated. Amazing customer service

CocosMelón
Colômbia
About 1 month usando a aplicação
11 de junho de 2024

I was confused when trying to use it at first, but after a Google Meet session with an Jai the expert from Automizely, I found it to be a very user-friendly app. Thank you so much for your help; I now feel confident in using it.

iElder.Asia
Malásia
17 days usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2024

Ayushi helped me out everything starting from scratch, I was having hard time to understand the ecosystem, however it was super clear direction, fast reply. Thank you so much again!

Le Ciel
5 days usando a aplicação
27 de abril de 2024

The app is easy peasy lemon squeezy! No headaches or confusion here. Just click a few buttons and boom, you're good to go.

ParrotHue
About 1 year usando a aplicação
21 de abril de 2024

I am already recommending this app to everyone I know that has a Shopify store or wants to start a drop shipping company. Ayushi was so helpful and they have been so patient with my questions. they are the hidden secret everyone must check out!

bonbon&butterflies