Reseñas (6.287)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de marzo de 2024

One of the best app. Thanks for making my work easily with emails and pop-ups <3

xndrops
Rumanía
13 de mayo de 2024

Smooth service and efficient customer support even for free plans!

Sunny Stoic Studio
Filipinas
25 de mayo de 2024

Whenever I reach out to customer service, I am met with friendly and knowledgeable staff who are able to assist me with any inquiries I have. They make the process easy and stress-free, which is appreciated

FantaCy Universe
India
5 meses usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 26 de mayo de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that you've had a positive experience with our customer support. Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

12 de abril de 2024

Great customer service. great product, I've used them for years now!

The Way Of The Modern Beast
7 de mayo de 2024

I'm giving 5 stars to Jai, my customer service rep today. And 3 stars to Automizely. Jai was wonderful; he answered my questions quickly and helped me understand what was happening.

Automizely I'm still figuring out. I don't see a way to add photos to your texts, I can't schedule them for the exact time I want (we like to send texts 2-3 minutes before the hour to let people know we're going live), and so far all the texts I've tried to send have had to be reviewed for compliance issues (there haven't been any).

Klaviyo was a lot easier. But maybe after I've used it more and integrated some things with Shopify, I'll come back and update my review.

Style Dots
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 8 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for sharing the feedback for support.

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing some challenges with Automizely.

For scheduling texts at specific times, Automizely allows you to schedule and automate SMS and email campaigns. While there may not be an option to schedule texts for an exact minute, you can specify the sending time within a specific hour or day.

As for compliance reviews, it's common for marketing platforms to have compliance mechanisms in place to ensure messages adhere to legal and regulatory requirements. It's a necessary step to maintain a high standard of messaging and protect both businesses and recipients.

please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com
We will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.
Regards,
Team AfterShip

22 de mayo de 2024

Fast and easy to use. Great customer service.

Kemmah
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

Fast response and provided useful article.

Ever Lasting
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
17 de marzo de 2024

I received prompt response time and service. Ayushi was easy to communicate with and resolved my issue!

Lauraly Limited
5 de junio de 2024

Shaim was very helpful and answered all of my questions. Much appreciated

Hazel Gem
10 de abril de 2024

The time-saving features of this app have been a game changer for me. I can now focus on other aspects of my business while knowing that my marketing efforts are being taken care of.

Woofio