Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. lokakuu 2020

Just starting out and we downloaded this app that gave us all the tools we needed to build our Brand. Easy to navigate and you are up in running in no time!

Audio Dynamiks
AfterShip & Automizely vastasi 16. lokakuu 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Our support team is available for your help 24X7.
Please feel free to reach us.

Mukul Saxena

28. huhtikuu 2020

J'aime cette application, ce pendant on ne peut pas fusionner la clientèle shopify avec. C'est dommage car tous mes clients ne reçoivent pas mes notifications

AOC Cosmetic
14. huhtikuu 2021

Great app, awesome support team! Very easy to use and super helpful. I recommend it for starting websites.

AutoPlazza
Bulgaria
Noin 9 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
12. heinäkuu 2021

I love how this integrates so nicely with Shopify. The guided tour and roadmap to improve marketing is really useful and is easy to use. Only issue is that it might have slowed my page down a little bit.

The Fidgets Store
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
AfterShip & Automizely vastasi 12. heinäkuu 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We will definitely pass this on to our development team. Please let us know if you have any other suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Nitish
Team Automizely

Muokattu 17. tammikuu 2020

I am enjoying it as it brings a colorful idea and makes work easier for me. I started using it for my mailing list and hope to discover more options for marketing and other functions

PetMode
7. toukokuu 2021

Great customer service ! Really appreciate all of the help and them working with me to figure certain things out

InSane Clothing
Muokattu 6. maaliskuu 2020

Une modification à faire : le texte de la zone de remplissage n'est pas modifiable "Email address". J'apprécie cette facilité d'utilisation !

iBRYANCE
12. huhtikuu 2021

So far so good. I had a question about removing branding and the chat representative was very quick to respond and educate me on the process.

Reformed Man
22. maaliskuu 2021

great team!!!! They helped quickly and they are so patient.. I can recommend to everyone that ask help if there is something problem

mohadesign
Unkari
4. marraskuu 2020

i just installed this app i love it,it easy hope it will work for me but i love the way it appire to be

Wonderful Prices
Etelä-Afrikka
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
AfterShip & Automizely vastasi 4. marraskuu 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Our support team is available 24x7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any help while setting up the app.

Mukul Saxena