Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 dicembre 2023

I wanted to get the discount. They gave me a code that worked. Thanks

Sport Fabric
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 gennaio 2024

Always great! Awesome

TechShopi
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2023

Nice powerful tool with good support.

SpeedCircuit
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
6 dicembre 2023

Customer service is always very responsive and helpful. Karan helped me today and was very efficient.

HC Scrubs
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 gennaio 2024

So far I like the assistance they give with answering questions & guiding you through the different features. Karan is always super patient and helpful!

Crown Solutions Wig Collection
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 novembre 2023

Perfect for all my needs and the staff is so kind.

KimsKidStore
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Awesom great communication
and understand what is our problen ang give rsolllution as well
Thanks For a lot

Trends Zone
India
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 gennaio 2024

As of now I have just started using it. But it seems to have lot of features and may by handy

Pristine Electronics
India
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 22 gennaio 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you found our app useful and handy.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Aftership

28 dicembre 2023

Great customer help, everything is clear on the application no hidden parts and it is easy to navigate

Pinch Ceramics
Emirati Arabi Uniti
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 dicembre 2023

Leaving feedback was my way of expressing appreciation for the outstanding experience I had. Your commitment to excellence has not gone unnoticed, and I believe it's essential to acknowledge exceptional service.

Thank you once again for your professionalism, expertise, and commitment to customer satisfaction. Your efforts have made a significant difference in my experience, and I am genuinely grateful for that.

ShopVortex