Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 28 settembre 2020

This app should be banned from Shopify. They will blackmail you. They will promise to fix the issue then ask for a good review. After you place a good review for them, they will leave you in the dark. This app gave me so much pain and headaches. They just cant fix a simple error message. Beware of this app.

My PETamins - Your Pet's Online Supplement Store
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 14 ottobre 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is to let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

Request you to check that once and let us know if the problem persists.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you.

Thank you.

Data modifica: 30 ottobre 2021

I love the APP but it did automatically enable a pop up and free shipping bar after integration that send my customers a $10 coupon that i didn't set up. I contacted support and they helped me very promptly to disable them

Lucid and Luna
Nuova Zelanda
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 gennaio 2021

I was looking for a source like this one... I like that customer service is on- demand... Looking forward to using this product and connecting with the friendly staff...

BellaMosa Modern Mosaic Art
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 27 dicembre 2021

I am still trying to get comfortable with the app and making a few errors. There is a lot to get familiar with but think that my ability to work with the functionality of the app will get better. Some of the functionality was not working on my side and support needed to assist. Support is great and helps a lot.

Lookstock
Sudafrica
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 27 dicembre 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

Your feedback has been registered. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

28 aprile 2021

Super helpful. Quick response and nice person on the other side of the chat. Making my first steps with this app but for sure I can count for the helpful advice from the stuff.

the_square_animals
Paesi Bassi
11 agosto 2022

I used this app for pop ups, I really like the customer service, I would like more services added to the free format.

MODISHMARY CLOTHING
9 agosto 2021

Bad service.
Support 0
They provide a free service but they suspend your account for no reason. Don't install this app

primesoftwarestore
Marocco
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 9 agosto 2021

It is really unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met in the recent interaction with us. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. However, please understand that sending emails to the purchased list is ‘not allowed’. It will affect your domain and will also cause a high spam rate.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

7 maggio 2020

This app is quite easy, and does everything I need. I don't like a bunch of bells and whistles, so the different options for my site with this app was perfect.

Transformation Gear
2 ottobre 2021

Amazing customer service and extremely user-friendly! I am looking forward to continuing the trust in automizely to increase my sales and website traffic performance.

LUXLASH
30 ottobre 2020

If a customer accidentally exits the signup popup box they can't get it back, therefore denying me an email address and them a discount. I contacted support and they told me once that box is gone you can't get it back. I'm going to have to find something else.

Random Panda
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 30 ottobre 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Kind regards,