Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
10 settembre 2023

quick response

PearlAndile
Regno Unito
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 11 settembre 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad you liked customer service.

It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

9 settembre 2023

WOW

zeidmoon
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 10 settembre 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad you liked our app and customer service.

Also, we will help you to set up your application.

Data modifica: 28 marzo 2020

Great App, allows me to edit emails and popups but customers that subscribed to my site before I added this app aren't on the contact list

The Crochet Mane
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2020

I used this app to make an emailing quickly and it did the Jobe as I wanted. Unfortunately we cannot see which customer open your email or not

L'Or Noir Hair & Beauty
Francia
28 novembre 2019

I used this app to help me create popup messages. I like how easy it can be done. It would be nice if developer can fix an issue when discount code is sent to a customer who didn't subscribe but just closed the popup.

RoyalChoice Lashes
9 novembre 2020

I like all the features of this app, especially the mobile shopping app and the varieties of the abandon cart emails. I wish I was able to optimize marketing emails better as this app does not verify gmail emails and many of my emails will potentially go to my customers' spam folders.

Night and Day Shopping Network
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 9 novembre 2020

Hello,

We understand your concern and accept your feedback.
However, a free domain cannot be verified for sending the marketing emails.
Continue using free domains will be marked as spam by Gmail and other providers.

Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Mukul Saxena

Data modifica: 23 aprile 2020

much easily for our new start, good and simple, also sent email quickly than other app (i try few different)

Purple Tree Gifts
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 28 aprile 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the review. Please help us receive a 5-Star rating if you have a great experience with our app.
Thanks

26 gennaio 2021

Just started using this app. It's an all-in-one app with a majority of the features I need. A+ so far

Flavours Of The Past
Giamaica
Data modifica: 29 dicembre 2023

All emails require the be approved by the team which makes things a bit cumbersome. Luckily the customer service is really friendly and most of the time very quick to help.

Mai Darling Designs
Finlandia
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 1 gennaio 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that our app met your expectations so far. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their future expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We are open for each recommendation or feedback from our users to make their experience great.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Team Automizely

27 gennaio 2021

Customer service is quick to respond on chat and walk you through any issues you might have with sending emails and creating pop-ups. I still have a lot ot learn, but so far, most things seem to be pretty easy!

Mermade Florida
AfterShip & Automizely ha risposto 27 gennaio 2021

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are so happy to hear that Automizely Marketing is helping you grow your business.

As you said, our app is designed for growing merchants to boost sales for their store and to easily promote their brand through the different stages of the buyer’s journey. We are glad that you found the user-interface easy-to-use.

More high-impact features are coming your way. Stay tuned!

Please feel free to contact our support team via live chat in case you have any questions. We would be more than happy to help you.